What can Megaload do to become a Serious Competitor in the File Hosting Industry

• Increase Free User Download Speeds

Votes: 59 56.7%
  • Decrease Waiting Times

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • Cheaper Premiums

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • More Storage Space

Votes: 41 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will pay you. Just give us time to review. We will not reject your payment Lanbb. We are not like other hosts.

Why have so many reasons to owe?
Payments every 72Hours Guaranteed!???Has been more than 120 hours, and NO money !!!!!2012年10月25日PENDING

im not understand why you still enable this host on remote upload setting

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/avWqR.png[/SLIDE]

im request you to add extabit remote upload site but until today no update about it

Last edited:
This is the reason you do not pay?
Am glad I was the only one did not receive the money!
I hope there will be no second!
Payments every 72Hours Guaranteed!???Has been more than 120 hours, and NO money !!!!!2012年10月25日PENDING

Nope stats are fine >> 2012-10-30 336

PS : the uploads seem to be up but god are the speeds varying or what one second i get 8MB next 200KBps and then for 20 mins i cant upload anything at all lol xD

Last edited:
I have really to laugh if i read the First Post.

Listen if you want not be a Scam Company like all other Companys that doing scam shit you should provide real personal information about the Owner.

I can only say to people before you try any Host check their site and Threads like this.

We can be reached at:
Charles@megaload
Clay.B@megaload

Charles & Clay Sure Good Luck Guys :))

Thread closed.

Ongoing Investigation.

Just an update:

ps_username = "fileuplode"; ps_website_id = 3702

Found in the edomz ad code of Megaload

If you continue to use this host you may not be paid as happened with Fileuploa.de.

Thanks to a very watchful and smart member for bringing this to the staff's attention.

Update 2:

File host staff co-operating with information and proofs of the recent purchase of Fileuploade.

The claim is the failed hosts were bought for the mailing lists and other assets.

Update 3:

The File host is no longer co-operating citing security issues, which sounds like a excuse more then a valid reason in this case.

It is looking more like they will not be allowed back on WJ.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back