What can Megaload do to become a Serious Competitor in the File Hosting Industry

• Increase Free User Download Speeds

Votes: 59 56.7%
  • Decrease Waiting Times

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • Cheaper Premiums

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • More Storage Space

Votes: 41 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mega

dont worry about the whiners lol , i have seen the same users do this over and over again in several threads :P , nice to hear about the 10gbit upgrade looking forward to it xD and will zoom support be coming in the next update?
PS : you should restrict the PPD to prem or something :\ otherwise people will keep overloading the server

Hello megaload ,you have contacted jdownloader support to add megaload in jdownloader?, and also from 2 days ago my stats are frozen , i think is a problem with the servers or with downloads counters.Thanks for the good support.

Guys we are so sorry for not providing support this weekend! We will be upgrading all WJ users to premium today. We were not getting notifications on our phones from WJ, and we were away from our computers. We are upgrading all servers to 10Gbit ports today. This will allows us to increase user speeds and also solve the upload problems. The reason why uploads are not working on some servers is because our ports are Maxed out. We will keep you posted.

love it..

my username: esson

Hi Megaupload. That is good news. Uploading is still down, but it nice to know the issue is being worked on.

Last edited:
Guys we are so sorry for not providing support this weekend! We will be upgrading all WJ users to premium today. We were not getting notifications on our phones from WJ, and we were away from our computers. We are upgrading all servers to 10Gbit ports today. This will allows us to increase user speeds and also solve the upload problems. The reason why uploads are not working on some servers is because our ports are Maxed out. We will keep you posted.

My username:i007

Hi ! I hope remote upload will be fixed soon, and please upgrade my account to free premium :D
username :Globos_9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back