What can Megaload do to become a Serious Competitor in the File Hosting Industry

• Increase Free User Download Speeds

Votes: 59 56.7%
  • Decrease Waiting Times

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • Cheaper Premiums

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • More Storage Space

Votes: 41 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome upload and download speed , though is zoom uploader support in your plans? & is that moderator position still open?

awesome upload and download speed , though is zoom uploader support in your plans? & is that moderator position still open?

Thank you! We still have one position available. We will be making the final decisions tomorrow.

Zoom uploader will be added this week.

awesome i mailed you already , hope i get a chance :) thanks

Thank you and good luck :)

Good news! We have just added 6 new 32TB servers, each server has its own 10GBPS dedicated port! If you experience any bugs or have any problems please mail us on support@megaload.it

We have temporarily disabled the Reseller payments. We are fixing some bugs, please stand by for updates.

Last edited:
Remote upload not working,on Filefactory.On HenchFile remote upload works,but on Megaload.in not works...please repair it!

Last edited:
We are experiencing some problems with 3 of our servers & are working on fixing the problems. Please try to download one of your own files, if you find a problem, please report it to support@megaload.it or post it here.

Hello megaload , today my downloads are decreasing totally i think it's a problem with the servers or today the downloads count was frozen, i don't know but please check my account username elhob.Thanks for the fantastic support.Try to put Spain to tier 2 or 3.

Hello megaload , today my downloads are decreasing totally i think it's a problem with the servers or today the downloads count was frozen, i don't know but please check my account username elhob.Thanks for the fantastic support.Try to put Spain to tier 2 or 3.

Hello, Yes we are having some troubles with a few file servers. Also, please note that downloads are not updated in real time. Also, we only pay for complete downloads which means your files could be hosted on the 3 servers having problems. We will get this sorted ASAP. We will be adding spain to tier 2 today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back