Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Repeat recommended: We had deal with z-o-o-m.eu. If you upload ONLY lumfile via z-o-o-m. You no need use license key, unlimited amount file upload per day, unlimited store upload, 100 connect.... Please try use it. Else, you will have limited (8 connect) when upload with other filehost at same time (it handling by z-o-o-m tool)

Charge Twice for 30 days !!!!

Hi Lumfile admin,

I need Help over here..... I paid for 30 days and was charge twice I need another 30 days credit on my account

Thnxs for Your Time !!!!!

Please, no PPD! Only PPS, otherwise your servers overload due to burst Asian webmasters and it will not make you any money, just a useless pay those who are not able to make the sale, and only makes downloads, knowingly taking the servers.

lumzechai

Did you upgrade DNS of Lumfile today?
I'm using Open DNS or Google DNS and with both Lumfile has a big delay to load here.

Happy new year 2013 to everybody !
May 2013 bring more $$$.

Please, no PPD! Only PPS, otherwise your servers overload due to burst Asian webmasters and it will not make you any money, just a useless pay those who are not able to make the sale, and only makes downloads, knowingly taking the servers.

Yes ... NO to more South Asian websites...
Getting 1:10000 conversion is not worth to pay for the server.
No offense... just stating the facts..

Last edited:
is their anyone who is getting regular rebills? btw can anyone tell me in which payment method i will get rebills (ofc users have to extend/autosubscribe for the products) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back