Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

52b536ad74bc.jpg

payment request via WMZ
24-12-2012
when you will pay ?

True. Since 24th December suddenly all My Referral list only Free User with $0, which rather funny because when i asked to Lumfile, it's because Christmas, peoples busy, How come peoples busy but still want registered as free user....?:heiligenschein:

After seeing some good chance last week, suddenly you saw only free registered in your referral lists while you posting double.....surely any affiliate will asked if seeing thing like this....seem you've got 1 week in and then 1 week out. I can understand if there's moment i don't get sales...but 6 days in a row only good free registered user.....too good to be true.

But of course you only can posting and working and hope your stats will better again...it's always like that. And from the beginning i don't want post this because i try to understand and ignoring the situation, but since @limited posting same thing, i guess it's not only me :). Let's see if there's change.

may be lum says true i had heavy drop on sales not only in lum in other hosts also
may be because of end of year hope having a gud days in new year

Hey There is a problem with sales,
sale 1: 22.49 $
But after some time sale 2: no added balace, what about the 2nd sale?? no money added to my Balance for 2nd sale.
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 778x24.
capturepi.png

please check this out. ID: piculiar
On your image. I saw you having 2 sales: 1m and 3m ? What wrong ?

All is good except MB
Yes, we having issue with add fund to MB. MB bank not working at new year holiday. They said with me wait until Jan-06

True. Since 24th December suddenly all My Referral list only Free User with $0, which rather funny because when i asked to Lumfile, it's because Christmas, peoples busy, How come peoples busy but still want registered as free user....?:heiligenschein:

After seeing some good chance last week, suddenly you saw only free registered in your referral lists while you posting double.....surely any affiliate will asked if seeing thing like this....seem you've got 1 week in and then 1 week out. I can understand if there's moment i don't get sales...but 6 days in a row only good free registered user.....too good to be true.

But of course you only can posting and working and hope your stats will better again...it's always like that. And from the beginning i don't want post this because i try to understand and ignoring the situation, but since @limited posting same thing, i guess it's not only me :). Let's see if there's change.
it's random bro. sooner or later you will realize this...or you might realize it quickly if you use one other mirror.

like myself and few other uploader friends, got sales constantly each day on other filehost. but with Lum, like you said, 1 day in then 1 day out.:hrhr: and referrals keep increasing day by day only to register without buying premium (if you know what I mean).[¬_¬]

Could you post a screenshot of your reports of this month (01 until 30), please?
Without the values!

Not doing that, you will have to take my word on it, be sure i would be the first to bitch if something was wrong but thusfar i'm very pleased with everything.

Correction, their statistics suck lol.

lumfile, can new registered users get available of affiliate from the begging or do they still have to ask u to activate it?
I've just registered...so let me know if I've to pm u my username.
thanks in advanced! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back