• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed

they banned my premium account without any notice or reason and double billed me AND never responded to 4 emails and 3 ticket support requests.

Very bad. Not a good sign for the future of lumfile. I'd recommend all posters stay clear of lumfile.

@john607

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...m-official-support-thread-376.htm#post1726648

Sends your username by Private Message to lumzechai he will check your account!

-------------

Either I'm blind or they just don't have a file link generator?

In My Files there are two way you can get the link.

01. It's just you click with right button of mouse over the name of the file and coopy the link.

or

02. In My Files, you can mark the files and press the button Export Selected.
Takes a look...

Sl_US.jpg

Last edited:
thanks

thanks. did so about an hour ago. don't see why i have to use this board to contact someone at lumfile when lumfile's website has 2 options for contacting them AND they don't respond to either. not good.....

they banned my premium account without any notice or reason and double billed me AND never responded to 4 emails and 3 ticket support requests.

Very bad. Not a good sign for the future of lumfile. I'd recommend all posters stay clear of lumfile.
We only banned use by sharing premium account. Please PM me, i will check reason your account banned and I can help.

day by day this one is going worst
for every 5min i am geting this message
i am losing hopes on this host becoming un reilable hosts
lum must look up this issue are else no one will likes to buy premium
I sent problem to our tech. They will check system log and fix it on Monday.

Fix this sh*t omg
I like the single link, the multi's take too long on non-premium - lately, with lumfile, it gets to 99.9% of the download, stalls and then after waiting it starts all over again. Does this over and over . . .

I remember, when you opened lumfile topic, you were different.

exactly what i said ages ago..
but i'll still give him sometime...it's not the lumfile that used to be previously before the data base crash.

of course, you earned enough money.this is unimportant for you at the moment.I remember, when you opened lumfile topic, you were different. :thumbdown:
No, because they really want leave. We always welcome aff come our filehost and give good support. If they still working with lumfile, even they do not have sales, we still have the best support

hi there LUM. just want to ask. if i request payout today, when will i get the payment? thanks for the reply.
You will receive money on 08-Jan

Fix this sh*t omg
I like the single link, the multi's take too long on non-premium - lately, with lumfile, it gets to 99.9% of the download, stalls and then after waiting it starts all over again. Does this over and over . . .
Please explain your question. Take for me screen and PM for check.

is there is no xmas celebration for ur techs to work on monday
r u sure is this problem solved on monday
chirst mas time gud for sales but right now the site is in crappy mode
At my country, we do not have xmas celebration. Still working.

We have plan pay bellow:
Request from 01-07, we will pay on 15
Request from 08-14, we will pay on 22
Request from 15-21, we will pay on 01
Request from 22-end of month, we will pay on 08

Last edited:
lumzechai, when do remote upload this error come up and not success upload.....Pls fix ASAP.

Fatal Error: Can't opendir temporary folder (/var/www/cgi-bin/temp)(Input/output error)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back