Looking for file hosting without affiliate program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download speed might be different based on your location I think. But for most people MF is faster and RS, and allow multiple downloads as well.

There are quite a few good free user hosts,

RapidShare
Mediafire
Ifile.it
Novaup.com
Novamov.com
Bayfiles.com
Jumbofiles.com
Filekeen
Putlocker

For rapidshare users in USA sometimes get slow connections also you need premium for faster speeds.

filedropper.com

RS has many international communication networks, such as Level 3, Cogent, and TeliaSonera.
It's randomly selected while you're downloding.
The speed is not ony depending on what network they randomly selected, but also depending on the quality of your ISP's international connections.

Does mediafire allow remote upload from other file hosts? I have premium account. Where do you put your username and password for remote?

Can anyone recommend filehosts with real 'unlimited storage' and 'unlimited expiration' for premium? So far its Rapidshare and Mediafire that I know of. Maybe Wupload, but I doubt they'll continue running for long...

Is there any other file host like mediafire always give free user good speed download?

I don't want mediafire because I need one which have good upload speed from EU location. I tried to upload to mediafire with around 200KB/s. Very slow.

I need to find one reliable filehost without captcha, with decent speeds and no waiting time. Rapidshare is now forcing to wait 10 mins between files, a real shit when you share your files with small splits... :(

I dont wanna use MediaFire (US Based and pending F*B*I review)

just active direct dl in your account and no wait anymore ;)

Is there any other file host like mediafire always give free user good speed download?

I don't want mediafire because I need one which have good upload speed from EU location. I tried to upload to mediafire with around 200KB/s. Very slow.

yeah I agree. me too need to know if there any good filehost for free usres ( no care affiliation or not )
just if have ftp upload or a program to upload.
now i'm using RS but if there other will be great
btw there any program to upload to mediafire exept image & file uploader program ?
thanks

Last edited:
you guys might laugh but have you tried

peejeshare.com/upload
?
they have remote upload, up to 1gb file size, no download limits, and no captcha. download speeds are pretty good and you can download multiple files

no wait time

no affiliate

ect

it's also kinda low key-site is also a social network type shit but the file hosting / sharing part has been around for at least a year that I know of.

okay, go ahead and shoot it down now =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back