Dedicated Looking for 1gbps dedi that ignore DMCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
only 2 datacenters that really ignore DMCA. (personal experience)

NL = Ecatel
Sweden = Portlane (PRQ.se)

contact them...

Highest Regards
Mohammed H

I think the point is a provider strict or not strict dealing with abuses. No one can ignore abuses. It's just a matter of time before the court get involved if abuses are ignored.

ex-soviet countries or switzerland

most russian sites etc are not in english but normally their support speaks english.
privatelayer (swiss)
colocat (russia)
trabia (moldova)
colocall (ukraine)
online.tm (turkmenistan - they dont speak english soz)
starhost.uz (uzbekistan)
nhost.kz (kazakhstan)

Reasons;
Russia hates USA - research the Cold war, research USA's "most hated" list in terms of piracy.
Switzerlands always been weird - never give no f*cks about other countries, more... freedom)

They are very poor, don't suggest you buy.

Oi! I've purchased multiple servers w/ privatelayer, don't dis them :P

best support i've come across to tell you the truth. cheap prices as well.

don't recommend their VPS/shared hosting though because they follow dmca notices on them - but buy a dedi and they become best friends with you haha.

oh, privatelayer btw hosts torrentz.eu, novamov, divxstage and many other popular sites) <-- ofcause they also have dedis elsewhere but they do have servers w/ privatelayer...

colocall (ukraine)

bad DC .... prices bad, you need to rent a server + dedicated channel for the server

Reasons;
Russia hates USA

:facepalm: , i'm from Russia and Ukraine ... live in Moscow and Kiev ... all people in this countries like American people ... everything you see on TV it's political ;)

so i can say you Russia and Ukrainian people like USA people :sun:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back