• Yes

Votes: 60 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dman

Since I'm bored, and don't have many projects going on I am wondering if I should update my LCBot project.
Please note: A bot will never be perfect. Don't piss your pants over a few wrongful binning.
I will try to keep it updated :P and might release a phpBB or SMF version too depending on my laziness.
So are you guys interested in giving it a try again? :P

41 comments
Since I'm bored, and don't have many projects going on I am wondering if I should update my LCBot project.
Please note: A bot will never be perfect. Don't piss your pants over a few wrongful binning.
I will try to keep it updated :P and might release a phpBB or SMF version too depending on my laziness.

I'd love to see you update the LCBot, I've been using it for a week and it works like a charm but the down side is that it binned working links so i stopped using it. I also checked your thread @ vbulletin and a LOT of people (including myself) would really appreciate if you could update the LCbot.

Thanks <3

same here.. we could really use a phpbb3 link checking bot... I think thats what everyone wants to see.

Im with u 200%

Note to those who think WBB bot is perfect: It's not. I have been on their dev team long enough to know it. It has and is binning topics incorrectly many times.

I seriously wish I could come over and hit you hard... such that you'd fall over and keep falling! X-(

In case you don't understand why I'm saying it, here's a hint..

*Temporary RP V3, queue system*

Get the idea?

I seriously wish I could come over and hit you hard... such that you'd fall over and keep falling! X-(

In case you don't understand why I'm saying it, here's a hint..

*Temporary RP V3, queue system*

Get the idea?
Same goes for you, enable MP :P and complete the damn tuts :P
and woah at the response, 18 for yes and 1 for no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back