Status
Not open for further replies.
My username is Shifty, in all of my videos there are my old logo. I uploaded the new one, but didn't changed.
hi please check this logo. it is your new logo?
Screenshot by Lightshot

Hey man, I need 5tb+ of space all converted in mp4 for 10000+ files. I have a big site for Series woth 10-20k views per day even more. Your host is really good and I want to use it but after 1200 zooom stopped uploading. I am sending my site to you as a pm. Please check :)

hi please check this logo. it is your new logo?
Screenshot by Lightshot

Hey man, I need 5tb+ of space all converted in mp4 for 10000+ files. I have a big site for Series woth 10-20k views per day even more. Your host is really good and I want to use it but after 1200 zooom stopped uploading. I am sending my site to you as a pm. Please check :)
Hi thanks to consider us.. we don't have issue with space you use .. we have enough resource to take care of your data easily.. still we working with regualr upload method and remote uploading working that's why you facing issue... will solved soon. and about that much videos i have request to you please atleast search for tv shows which you want they already available just use copy function and add them into your account. don't need to uploading manually and wait for encoding..

Hi thanks to consider us.. we don't have issue with space you use .. we have enough resource to take care of your data easily.. still we working with regualr upload method and remote uploading working that's why you facing issue... will solved soon. and about that much videos i have request to you please atleast search for tv shows which you want they already available just use copy function and add them into your account. don't need to uploading manually and wait for encoding..

Ohh didnt know this :D

They are all encoded in mp4 already, that´s why there is no need for your servers to encode them again. Also the naming is important for me because i made a script which inserts them in my database based on the name. Hope that´s not a problem.

Ohh didnt know this :D

They are all encoded in mp4 already, that´s why there is no need for your servers to encode them again. Also the naming is important for me because i made a script which inserts them in my database based on the name. Hope that´s not a problem.

well. our server don't care what you uploads it convert one file 3 time on it's desired resoultion. it will take a long time.. better is if you search for files already encoded. you can change that name and everything after adding in your account . names are not issue

Last edited:
uploading file size 4 GB not working from web or zoom uploader
untitled.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back