Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today everything that i've uploaded to the server 94.198.240.214 is giving me later a red alert of "File is corrupted..."

Is that an error of your system?, because the files are appearing to download as normal.

Do you count the download fron those marked files?, should i delete all those files?...
How can all the files uploaded to that server be corrupted?.

Please check the server, and let me know what to do.

Today I am not able to login, when I try it returns me to the same page :facepalm: . I have sent you a pm with details. Please help me!!!

PS: I haven't broke any rules nor I have received any mail notification of a ban.

EDIT: I was able to login for a moment and know again I can't login!! Maybe is because of this that I saw in the news:

22 Февраля 2012 технические проблемы skyrim

which in english means:

February 22, 2012 technical problems skyrim

-don't know what elder's skroll skyrim has to do with this lol- Anyway, if all this is because of technical problems please solve them! Thanks!

Last edited:
I can not log in with my phone but work with my pc.

So many bugs in your system. please fix !!

I upload files, it appeared files corrupted, I refresh it's ok again. How's that??

guys, just stop uploading, all files are uploaded without md5 so in a few hours they show as corrupt (that is if they show at all in the file manager)

isn't it obvious that their system has crashed completely from all ends... if you keep uploading, it's only making things worse, just give them time to fix their $h!t and then we can upload again

i've changed my payment way only to webmoney
as u want
why is this hold ??
and u told us to inform u with that t remove the hold
help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back