Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, that's bad then... try writing more PMs, or write a ticket directly on the site... They must be very busy now and probably forgot you :(

The problems of statistics and the inaccessibility of some of the files, we gradually eliminate by adding new servers

What do you mean by gradually. I know your getting petabytes of information uploaded.. but when do you think are you going to add new servers so we can actually get good speed? Don't want to be like filebox where it takes a year just to watch 1-2 seconds of video.

lol, got some money to my account and my stats and quality has been rewrited for the previous days :D

Last edited:
lol how many missed downloads added :D however my download quality dropped from 10$ to 6$ in a moment?!?!

Last edited:
well my statistics have not add missed downloads from 17 feb. and ... I don`t know every day is worst... the speed is 50kb. isn`t 100kb..

Hi Shareflare

[18349381 | turba]

Best and honest files sharing site I have came across.

Thank you <3<3<3 LETITBIT <3<3<3<3

They have compensated every pie that I lost during days.

Never seen such honest persons like you. No words to say.

Thank you <3<3<3SHAREFLARE<3<3<3

I dunno if they added anything for me, my money is the same, even if they added downloads that didn't change a thing cos I'm on PPS... I wish they add the missing sales and skymonk installs from the next days :facepalm:

[18349381 | turba]

Really Its the Best Job , thank U Admin
compensation Had Been Added to Me

Thank U again <3

Speed is still broken!

downloading at 50kb/s as a premium user

and uploading at like 200-300kb/s and tons of uploads are failing.

Whats going on?

7 days since this problem started, is it going to be fixed or can we drop this service?

[18349381 | turba]

exactly you said mate...
they are really trustworthy people...
every file host should learn from them...
instead many ones vanished without paying users their money...

Last edited:
What do you mean by gradually. I know your getting petabytes of information uploaded.. but when do you think are you going to add new servers so we can actually get good speed? Don't want to be like filebox where it takes a year just to watch 1-2 seconds of video.
We have added many new servers, but this has not solved all the problems with the load. Within a few days will be added a large number of servers (a lot more than was previously added). We hope that this will solve the existing problems, if it again does not help, will be added new server again, until the problem persists.

Awesome letitbit!

Stats now recalculated and all fine.

I think that letitbit & shareflare & vip-file are the best top file sharing hosts at the moment.

Thanks for all

P.D.: Shareflare i have a question, recently upgraded my account to premium and i want to know if i cand download my own files to my server for backup them?

I think I still have some stat delays for the last 2-3 days I guess because I got 4-500 dls these days but some of my fixed days raised with more than 1000 downloads (according to that 4-500) so I guess I should have more than before or at least the same :) are these going to be solved too after adding more servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back