LeafLeech.com - WJ STAFF NOTE: CHARGE BACK PAYMENTS - COMPANY HACKS THEIR CLIENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I'd like to share my experiece with LeafLeech 'cause I think that they're not really reliable. I've bought an Uploader Plan Plus yesterday, then I've tried it and after that I've opened a ticket where I ask for refund 'cause I'm not satisfied with the service. They've replied that they only give refund as it's stated in their tos : "If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 24hrs from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order. But User have to provide us appropriate reasons for refund. Refund will not given without any Reasons."
So I've answered that I'm not satisfied with their service as a whole and, as an example, that I don't like the very low limit that hosts have (ex. letitbit 1GB, rapidgator 2GB, uploaded 3GB ecc). They replied that they've already wrote LIMIT in their cart and that if I doubt with limits I've to ask befor buy.
I just like to say to the people that are thinking to join their service to be very careful with this sentence written precisely in their tos : "But User have to provide us appropriate reasons for refund." So now the question is: who decide which reasons are appropriate or not ? The answer is simple: they decide. So this means that you've to provide an appropiate reason from their point of view not from your.....so what follows from this: that from their point of view there are no appropriate reasons to ask for refund and so finally the sentence "24hrs money back guarantee" has no value and no meaning at all.

I want a refund service is not good, advertised plugins simply do not work and you were to slow to answer my ticket and provision service after invoice was paid.
Ticket #168466

edit: anyone home? no answer to support ticket or here

@Edward lets see how solid their refund policy is
@cowboyup910 people buying this guys services should know what to expect

Last edited:
I want a refund service is not good, advertised plugins simply do not work and you were to slow to answer my ticket and provision service after invoice was paid.
Ticket #168466

edit: anyone home? no answer to support ticket or here

@Edward lets see how solid their refund policy is
@cowboyup910 people buying this guys services should know what to expect
If any plugin don't work, then contact support portal to fix it. Plugins can be broken at any time.
Tickets are replied in a queue in maximum 24hrs, so don't make hurry. We only give refund as stated in our TOS page which you have agreed upon signing.

Your service does not work as advertised (bayfiles, hotfile, filecloud and more) do not work

hell here you go
Untitled_392.png

I want a refund

1. your service is not as advertised at time of my purchase (and then having to wait for your manual order system!)

2. your "refund policy" is a dud

Dear god can you stop making excuses and digging a hole for yourself?

refund me and be done with it, you are making yourself look very bad,

I do not care whose fault your problems are I want a refund and getting angry now that despite advertising full refund policy you are doing everything to avoid refunding.

One must wonder, what WOULD be the proper reason for leafleech, to issue refund.
Is this bad advertisement really worth $14 that you will get from this user?
Hiding behind TOS, not having clear reasons, what is that, that user cannot ask refund for, is not professional. I advise you to rewrite your TOS, and state, in which conditions user cannot get a refund. So far, from what I've read in your TOS, user can't get refund for anything. You will find a way to cover it with your TOS. Well, that's not a refund policy.
User can and should be able to ask for refund, if your service is defuncted, therefore, not as advertised at the moment of purchase.
Also, we will not delete replies per your request. Other users have the right to see how one conducts his business.

As I've said, if your service is defuncted, at the time of purchase, users should be able to get a refund. This includes plugins that you are advertising as proper, which are broken at the time of purchase. You cannot tell someone he can't get refund, if you failed to fix your advertisement.
You could possibly state in your TOS, that if servers are offline at the time of purchase, user can't get refund either.

Therefore, this user do deserve a refund.
You should avoid arguing about this one.

Refund given, as we don't like to argue with this type of user.
But one thing i have to tell all.

RapidLeech's plugin can be broken at any time. We hardly try our best to fix them as soon as possible.
If user always make hurry to solve his plugins issue in 1min, then please don't buy from us.
We are not Robot, We are human.

Also I can see gigapedia's RapidLeech was using to make proxy script using RapidLeech which is disallowed.

[mod]OP under investigation, we advise users to use the services with caution , update will be provided soon

Update: we have undeniable proof that bistarito@mustafirboy hacked heart_tracker's WJ account/extabit account and emails, by logging in from the same RapidSwitch server, that got used to post crap to administration, and respected members with heart_trackers account.Purpose of this was to get heart_tracker banned from here, and silence him, because he was too loud for them. Further investigation lead us to conclusion that x7x (moreleech) and bistarito are either same person, or friends who are working together. We have proofs that show they are same person, under 2 services, and actually previously banned member BiGG_BoSS. All evidence is available to staff, everyone agreed on this.

We advise our users, that since those two services operate in such way, to change their passwords on their mail accoints, or any other account where they used same ID/password like with these two services. Also, do not renew accounts with these scammers.

We advise everyone that is currently a client of moreleech/leafleech/newrapidleech to chargeback immediately and to look for a different service provider as we are sure that they will attempt to make a run for it (with YOUR money)[/mod]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back