LeafLeech.com - WJ STAFF NOTE: CHARGE BACK PAYMENTS - COMPANY HACKS THEIR CLIENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plz help me...

ANy one plz help me.... i have buy a packe but they dont give ...me ...what the Hell ...i buy it today ..in morning ...now its ..night and i dont get ... whats the problem no one replying me... . some details i have snd you ....

Date 12/10/2012 2:17:09 AM Reference Number B193A-89013-C4D7A Transaction typeTransfer Sent To
Name/Email pay2bistarito@gmail.com

Current Status Completed Amount $8.84 USDPurchase Type Service
Shipping Details Not Provided
Note (optional) nice

Order Number: 3532165121

Invoice #2047
Amount Due: $8.84 USD
Due Date: 10/12/2012

ANy one plz help me.... i have buy a packe but they dont give ...me ...what the Hell ...i buy it today ..in morning ...now its ..night and i dont get ... whats the problem no one replying me... . some details i have snd you ....
You just paid with Payza manually.

And I can see that you created a ticket in our portal 8hours ago.

As Payza payment need manually check, it needs time.You Account is Active now.

Last edited:
Still waiting for the reply of my PM!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

I'm interested in buying, please PM me!!

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I get this error when i try to acces my leech account..
Can you please solve it?

I get this error when i try to acces my leech account..
Can you please solve it?

One of our server got some hardware problem now. We've sent a mail from our Admin Dept.

Regarding this problem, We've talked to our Datacenter & they said hardware has been corrupted.
:facepalm:

Our Datacenter Tech is working to fix this issue.

We'll keep you updated by mail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back