Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a good idea but here is a light trust issue and additionally people using more bandwidth than others. Finally there is a security issue.

May as well switch host.

The reason I said share a VPS was simple, split the cost. There is not only the cost of the VPS itself but cpanel, (before any more is said you are on a shared hosting plan which probably has it you probably do not want to learn about a free control panel that has no GUI) cpanel is not free and the trial for a vps is only 15 days now.

Moving to another shared hosting plan will only end in you repeating this cycle again.

Publicly posting KnownSRV IPs will only increase problems. I would suggests users that have posted IPs to remove it. I received an email from the owner stating:

LeaseWeb basically nullrouted shared hosting IP because there was a phish page for some big USA bank and they are taking time to un-block. One effected IP(one of shared hostings), not all a few 100 IPs though.

I think yes, but not for all.
My site work in some country, but for me not work yet.
Allso what is addres of cPanel? xD

Its been 3 months now that i left knownsrv and seems still knownSRV have problems from what you said at the last posts.

You have choosen to stay with knownSRV and i really don`t see 1 good reason.
I have 40 euro credits at knownSRV(that he don`t give me back) and i left knownSRV.

Really can`t understand why people follow him. Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back