VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not happy with set up time, in product list says: "instant set up" waiting more then 12 hours now...No explanation from support as always.

And coupon code doest work...

I'm not happy with set up time, in product list says: "instant set up" waiting more then 12 hours now...No explanation from support as always.

And coupon code doest work...

Hello,
There was a Bug in the Automated Setup system.
Anyways, Your vps has been setup .

Thank You

My VPS is inacessible as if someone had formatted it. All files deleted, can't connect with my root pass.

Every month i have a bad surprise with this host. I don't know why I still are with this people...

I have had a VPS running for nearly 5 months, there were a couple of downtimes/attacks for under a week but apart from that i dont have any complaints.

Are you sure you didnt break it yourself :facepalm:

@tom_riddle

both Germany and Netherland VPS works great with those hosts.. I myself have multiple VPSes from Knowinservers.. some of them are germany and some netherland.

Both give fantastic speed.. I Upload 1GB within few seconds.. I just put the files to upload and make post and then when i see all files got finished.. ( max 1 minute )

why as price changed to euro

Hello,
Prices were changed long back and they were changed due to the conversion rates between USD and Euros. Since we pay the server fees in euro, we decided to have our prices in euros, But you can still select USD as the currency while ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back