KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
The website is not down. We found the File not found problem to be because of Cloudflare. We paused the Cloudflare at this moment and the next step will be to change the nameservers.
For some the website won't be available for few minutes/few hours, all depending on your internet provider. Please delete your browser cookies.

@bumbumpak
You will receive your both payments next week.

what seems to be the problem i tried to download my own file im on premium and so i entered capcha unticked download manager box went to download and what i got you have to wait 2 mins premium users shouldent have to wait no one can download nothing if im on premium and i cant even download

also im getting file not found and it just goes back to the download page this is a serious problem and the tons of adds poping up

Last edited:
please move italy in group A
Unfortunately we cannot move Italy on Tier 1.

what seems to be the problem i tried to download my own file im on premium and so i entered capcha unticked download manager box went to download and what i got you have to wait 2 mins premium users shouldent have to wait no one can download nothing if im on premium and i cant even download

also im getting file not found and it just goes back to the download page this is a serious problem and the tons of adds poping up

There are no ads and no wait time for premium accounts. Are you sure that you are using an premium account?
As I already mentioned we found the problem of File not found error and it will be fixed.

you do have ads

Untitled.jpg

It's an false positive.
File not found is caused by Cloudflare. We will change the nameservers this night and the problem will be fixed.

Edit:
We changed the nameservers. This may take a few minutes or a few hours, depending on your internet provider.

Last edited:
I just got 75 Mb/sec download speed as a free anonymous user. Is this a setup error or the speed you're always providing to free users? If it's normal this is the best hosting since megaupload. :O
By the way from here the site with google dns works well. :)

Last edited:
I just got 75 Mb/sec download speed as a free anonymous user. Is this a setup error or the speed you're always providing to free users? If it's normal this is the best hosting since megaupload. :O
The speeds are not limited.
I'm glad that you like it. We are also waiting for new servers to arrive this week.

Last edited:

so if you use google dns, you won't get the file not found error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back