KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will send you PM with some data to send to me. There are few members complaining about it too. I suspect that to be because of Cloudflare.

i wait for payment since 13.08.2013 .... nothing till now ... and support not responding ...
Hello,
We replied to all e-mails received.
Most probably you requested your payment on PerfectMoney.
PerfectMoney payments are going out a few days later than Paypal.
You will get in later today.

We know about it. It will be solved in a few hours.
Until then you can upload your files without problems, because they are stored corectly.

@ kingfiles

i've request to you

1. pls consider pay weekly pp payment and pls specify exact date/day of payment and also specify how many days before which the payout should be requested

2. do specify all the details in first page of ur post

don't tell users u will be paid maximum 2 weeks etc..etc..pls specify exact date/day and follow accordingly

although u r a good host ur payment schedule not attractive

its my request...its upto u to decide and implement

Hello coolguy,
We are doing our best to introduce faster payments but at this moment is hard for us to set an exact date when the payments will go out.
That's the reason why we announced that we are sending the payments in maximum two weeks from the payment request. These two weeks represents an downline.
We don't want to lie and tell our members that the payments are going out on Monday and notice after that it will be an delay of a few days.
We need a bit more time to be able to set an exact date for payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back