Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,100 comments
Got two refunds on same file loose 33$ already earning very low these days in top of that these refunds kills me :(

refunds.jpg

what is going on with K2S

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Got two refunds on same file ==> it is sale and rebill.

[/FONT]
aminakoyim[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold], i will add your idea to my notebook.[/FONT]

WMZ, PerfectMoney, PayPal - payments done.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]Bitcoin, Paxum is on way.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]We do some improvement in Merchants on Friday. And on weekend was ratio grow for 3-4%. We are continue work how to improve more ratio. [/FONT]

Jeff why don't you set-up a sale tracking menu? With that way at least we see if someone tries to buy premium... Even premium transaction fails, we don't get demotivated and keep working hard... With seeing nothing and sale dropping we have no idea whats going on in this case...

Check luckyshare's sale tracking idea, it was awesome. Please consider this.

Jeff, why do not you answer it?

Jeff why don't you set-up a sale tracking menu? With that way at least we see if someone tries to buy premium... Even premium transaction fails, we don't get demotivated and keep working hard... With seeing nothing and sale dropping we have no idea whats going on in this case...

Check luckyshare's sale tracking idea, it was awesome. Please consider this.

Jeff, why do not you answer it?

bcoz he will not implement this option

I had suggested this option about 2 years ago too but they didnt accept to add it. I also believe it would be a good idea because we can get motivated if we see how many users try to buy premium from our links even if some transactions will fail.

Jeff, this would be a good option for us.

also can be added and methods of sale!

example:

ScreenShot001.jpg

wmz,bitcoin and other...

so at least I'll know if I get rebill! because when I ask for rebills, get a response that premium account is purchased with WMZ!!! and can not be renewed automatically. o_o

Yes. It will be wonderful if this feature is added.

Also received 2 f.cking REFUNDS!!!!

And also I am very happy to see some users whose sales are dropped like us (who told his sales was good). Because I want them to understand us or feel same things when their sales are dropped %60-%70 like us. I want them to believe us when we say "Shaving modes is ON" or "Sales are f.cking bad."

And Jeff. If you trust yourself and if you say "we dont cheat", just allow us to track our sales and add this feature to see sale's merchant method.

They have a leakage of CC numbers. Either from them or from processing gateway. Last 30 days stats are terrible, huge drop in sale. Jeff & Milan are calm, NO PROBLEM my friends, stats are normal. Like we are some stupid idiots who came yesterday to this uploading shit.

i'm getting same amount of sales but something happened on 22th april where all my rebills disappeared, this is usually what happens when they change payment processor.... anyone else have rebills after 22th? My regular sales are normal though.

okay i guess i'm just having a luck of the draw then, went from regular 2+ rebills per day to 0 everyday for 6 days in a row, just seemed strange to me, sales normal though

Back