Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,103 comments
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I'd like to know if sales in total increased or decreased in this 4 monthes? => ~10% down. We are working on bring % back.
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]how many of these sales have been matched with affiliate account and and how many of these sales have not been matched to affiliate account from total sales ? => we not have such statistic

[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]WMZ, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Bitcoin, Paxum Payments done.

[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I'd like to know if sales in total increased or decreased in this 4 monthes? => ~10% down. We are working on bring % back.[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]how is it possible that a filehost bring sales on working on something? [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]

Guys, if you want to get payment on Monday, you have to request before Sunday 23:59 GMT.
If you want to get payment on Thursday, you have to request before Wednesday 23:59 GMT.
I hope it's clear now :)

NO it's NOT

I made a payment request Sunday at 21.45. It's Tuesday now and my status is still 'New'

@XdaniXw, Where do you see "Depends on"?

Last edited:
My sales increased 300% when i changed some stuff around in my strategy, however i think sales in overall is bound to drop for popular filehosts over time, why is this? Well the more piracy that occurs on a popular filehosts the more DMCA complaints and attention from banks they receive. The more popular they become the bigger target they become to credit card fraud and other activity that banks hate, eventually payment processors will start ending their cooperations with said filehost and the only way to get the payment processor back may be to open a new company with a new name , example : tezfiles

This is just my own speculations ofcourse, i don't run filehosts myself but i'm guessing keeping the payment processor happy is the hardest part about running a filehost, and the more popular you become the harder it becomes to make the banks happy and keep your working payment processor.

Thanks for payment on time guys!

Guys, if you want to get payment on Monday, you have to request before Sunday 23:59 GMT.
If you want to get payment on Thursday, you have to request before Wednesday 23:59 GMT.
I hope it's clear now :)

NO it's NOT

I made a payment request Sunday at 21.45. It's Tuesday now and my status is still 'New'

@XdaniXw, Where do you see "Depends on"?
It is. Just bank payouts have a different schedule than other options.

It is. Just bank payouts have a different schedule than other options.

Ok So it's NOT clear. When will bank payout be done ?

my last 2 bank payouts not done schedule one bank payout on monday and other one on wednesday
dont know the exact day of bank payment

i request affliate manager please check dmca properly and then delete
3 days back my one thread 2 pages complete files deleted here what the intresting thing none of the file was not deleted from the rest of the pages

sales are also not so good as what i expected

Where is sales and rebills? :wacko:

dilenci_2370.jpg

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I'd like to know if sales in total increased or decreased in this 4 monthes? => ~10% down. We are working on bring % back.[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]how is it possible that a filehost bring sales on working on something? [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]

For example they can reduce sales price.

Back