Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Guys, if you want to get payment on Monday, you have to request before Sunday 23:59 GMT.
If you want to get payment on Thursday, you have to request before Wednesday 23:59 GMT.
I hope it's clear now :)

Good sales and rebills every month. I don't know, why people cried like babes again and again through years...
I want to say Thanks to k2s team for opportunity to work with them and earn money. :handshake:

Guys, if you want to get payment on Monday, you have to request before Sunday 23:59 GMT.
If you want to get payment on Thursday, you have to request before Wednesday 23:59 GMT.
I hope it's clear now :)

I requested payment Sunday before 23.59 GMT so I get paid Monday....

Im Curious.

Depends on what payment method you choose... If you have chosen Webmoney then i think the money is already in your account :)

Good sales and rebills every month. I don't know, why people cried like babes again and again through years...
I want to say Thanks to k2s team for opportunity to work with them and earn money. :handshake:

because sale decreased by 50% or more and no explain from Jeff about this issue, only answer that I got is all is fine from our side
k2s care only about make new filehost but they didn't understand until now the only one that can compete with K2s are themselves.
beside create new filehost ( tezfile , publish ) they can improve affiliate system of k2s and fileboom.
I'd like to know if sales in total increased or decreased in this 4 monthes?
and how many of these sales have been matched with affiliate account and and how many of these sales have not been matched to affiliate account from total sales ?

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I'd like to know if sales in total increased or decreased in this 4 monthes? => ~10% down. We are working on bring % back.
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]how many of these sales have been matched with affiliate account and and how many of these sales have not been matched to affiliate account from total sales ? => we not have such statistic

[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]WMZ, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Bitcoin, Paxum Payments done.

[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I'd like to know if sales in total increased or decreased in this 4 monthes? => ~10% down. We are working on bring % back.
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]how many of these sales have been matched with affiliate account and and how many of these sales have not been matched to affiliate account from total sales ? => we not have such statistic

[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]WMZ, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Bitcoin, Paxum Payments done.

[/FONT]

Can You add also ADVANCEDCASH / Advcash as a paying method?

Back