Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,123 comments
If you are getting time out error, use ftp-02.keep2share.cc and ftp-04.keep2share.cc
03 doesn't work, I didnt try higher than 04.
Also, be sure to check file size after upload. I had some files stay at 0 file size for a very long time, so I had to reupload them.

remove files after 180 days is pain in the ass for people who run site.
I hate when filehost change terms.
Jeff please give the possibility to download files removed after 180 days so then is easy replace dead links.

WMZ, PerfectMoney, PayPal payments done. :)

weekly ratio increase but no sale, how is this?
Weekly Ratio: average ratio for the past 7 days, Unique DLs / Sales (rebills included)

remove files after 180 days is pain in the ass for people who run site.
All files stored for 90 days after 90 days you can extend for another 90 days. If sill no downlods then we delete it.

Jeff please give the possibility to download files removed after 180 days so then is easy replace dead links.
here (My Files => To be removed) you can manage which files will be deleted and when. So you can start post it or download to your PC.

Any one still have problem with FTP?
email please to sup@keep2share.com

Last edited:
21505374f4f3840753b0d2479652189a392bb8d5.png

My visitor very poor.

We need your help to find Debrid web sites.
We know most of the debrids and we regularly check them and ban.
Very often the ones that tells that they support us, they lie to their customers (in fact they don't)

You can also help us catch them and get 10$ bonus for the first account and 5$ bonus for each next account which was caught with your help!

How to catch a debrid web site:
1. Register on the debrid web site (we recommend testing using Europe or USA IP)
2. Create a folder on moneyplatform.biz with the name: "Debrid test"
3. Upload or copy a file to that folder and do not share that link anywhere.
4. Try to download that file using debrid web site.

If you will download it, write to: with information:
1. Debrid web site.
2. URL link which you were testing.
3. Date and time (you can see the time on MoneyPlatform)

We recommend:
If the procedure was successful you can try to repeat it with a new file in ~6 hours (Usually debrid web sites have more than one account)
For each test use deferend files.
We recommend make test with bigger files.
====================================

At the beginning of our work we signed a contract with one debrid (mydownloader.net) to support one of our filehost k2s.cc, since they helped us with advertising our site.
This debris is the only one which support k2s.cc officially, all other debris is doing it illegally.

Hello Jeff,
this site : saffdownloader.saff.cc offers downloading from fboom and k2s . a lot of people using it instead of buying premium accounts!

Is it true that 3 month re-bills come into effect from this month?? Also if not when do they come into effect? Also is it auto 3 month rebill or does the customer choose which one they want?

finally I stop working with K2S.
After very good period from july to August 8th,
Since that I recorded just 1 sale and 1 rebill ?!?!?!

Working much harder than in previous mention period but results is disasterous.

Almost overload my storage space on K2S with, obviously worthless sh*t.

Last edited:
Back