Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,151 comments
Hello!
Let me see your stats. Go to Tools/Promo Codes https://moneyplatform.biz/partner/promoCodes.html and write what numbers are indicated in your promo code.

Error 403​

This page is not available

ME18CCPE_o.jpg

a lot of problems lately, a lot of users reporting downloads failing and this results in a lot of frustration, this is both for premium and free users

also had reports of many users who have new version of chrome where the captcha is not loading resulting in downloading being impossible.

a lot of problems lately, a lot of users reporting downloads failing and this results in a lot of frustration, this is both for premium and free users

also had reports of many users who have new version of chrome where the captcha is not loading resulting in downloading being impossible.

yeah iam getting similar reports

Is it connected with drop in sales in your case? I haven't recieived such reports but I'm observing signifant drop in sales in the last week.

Back