Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,122 comments
I have site where is only K2S files.
Is it better to put premium only so i can force people to buy premium, or is it better to leave option for free users to download like some kind of free preview so that people can see that everything in legit and working good?
What is your experience?

mrgec018, try using these settings, instead of option premium-only. In some cases, it works perfectly!
girl_wink.gif

Moneyplatform.biz

34cpijq7v3alj2xtf32l.png

Last edited:
I have site where is only K2S files.
Is it better to put premium only so i can force people to buy premium, or is it better to leave option for free users to download like some kind of free preview so that people can see that everything in legit and working good?
What is your experience?

mrgec018, try using these settings, instead of option premium-only. In some cases, it works perfectly!
girl_wink.gif

Moneyplatform.biz

34cpijq7v3alj2xtf32l.png

These settings are not available for everyone who has added website

Thx for the tip, didn't even know it was possible to access these settings (found it easily).
I've set all the numbers you advised. I'll let you know what the results are.

How to add site address with KS links

Is there a good and easy procedure on how to get your site listed so you get the extra percentage when sales are made on your site?

I went to Moneyplatform.biz

but the instruction is so bad I don't know what to make of it.

Could someone give me an easy step-by-step way to add my site. You could use an an example for a site http://neverdirt.com

Last edited:
well, maybe I'm the only one happy here but my sales have increased by a 37% rate.
And I'm currently within the top 10 regarding amounts... :dan:
So, YES I do like the July promo.

Back