JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juno, why don't you ever reply to private messages?? You come online in the forum, but also don't respond in your own thread. Why??

PS - waiting for payment requested 2 days ago.......

PS 2 - waiting for a reply to my message sent... don't even know how many days ago!

@BloodSucker Your payment was requested yesterday so it's still pending. About the storage space we recommend to open a second account.

Juno, why don't you ever reply to private messages?? You come online in the forum, but also don't respond in your own thread. Why??

PS - waiting for payment requested 2 days ago.......

PS 2 - waiting for a reply to my message sent... don't even know how many days ago!

About the storage space we recommend to open a second account.

So, you'd rather people open multiple random accounts?? nice way to manage your service.......

Rapidgator at least gives 4Tb to registered FREE users, Uploaded gives unlimited space, Turbobit gives unlimited space ...... and they all delete files of free users after 30 days with no downloads, just like you do. (actually Turbobit is after 45 days).

So, maybe you'd like to re-consider the storage space of your registered free users, huh??

But you just prefer people open multiple accounts..... interesting......

Juno Rocks, Payment on Webmon recived after 48HRS yeah!

PS: Juno ownz, i have 9TB Online an Juno never deletes Files (only Abuse) this is Service other OCH can learn from them! J U N 0!!!

PS: Juno ownz, i have 9TB Online an Juno never deletes Files (only Abuse) this is Service other OCH can learn from them! J U N 0!!!

That's because you're premium....

For registered non-premium users they don't give much space. 1Tb is nothing compared to all the major filehosts..... and they delete files after 30 days. So yeah, I think Juno should re-consider the storage space given to registered non-premium members.

Upload speeds are terrible today.... All your servers seem to be overloaded or something.

What is going on??

Junocloud doesn't seem to answer much in this thread. :(

Hi Partners,

We regret to inform everyone that we have decreased the PPD payout for GROUP A, B and C.

Group A
1-50 MB---------from $ 3.50 to $ 2.50
51-100 MB-------from $ 8.00 to $ 6.00
101-450 MB------from $ 12.00 to $ 10.00
451-1000 MB-----from $ 14.00 to $ 12.00
1001-2048 MB----from $ 18.00 to $ 15.00
2048+ MB--------from $ 30.00 to $ 30.00

Group B
1-50 MB---------from $ 1.50 to $ 1.25
51-100 MB-------from $ 3.00 to $ 2.50
101-450 MB------from $ 4.00 to $ 3.00
451-1000 MB-----from $ 6.00 to $ 5.00
1001-2048 MB----from $ 10.00 to $ 8.00
2048+ MB--------from $ 20.00 to $ 20.00

Group C
1-50 MB---------from $ 0.20 to $ 0.15
51-100 MB-------from $ 0.40 to $ 0.25
101-450 MB------from $ 0.60 to $ 0.50
451-1000 MB-----from $ 1.20 to $ 1.00
1001-2048 MB----from $ 4.00 to $ 3.00
2048+ MB--------from $ 10.00 to $ 10.00

Group D
1-50 MB---------from $ 0.10 to same
51-100 MB-------from $ 0.10 to same
101-450 MB------from $ 0.10 to same
451-1000 MB-----from $ 0.10 to same
1001-2048 MB----from $ 2.50 to same
2048+ MB--------from $ 5.00 to same

You can check the updated plan
here

Thanks and goodluck everyone.

--
JunoCloud.me

Speeds are still screwed up on all servers. They're all overloaded or you have limited their upload speeds.

Please fix your servers !!!! Can't upload anything since yesterday because the speeds are beyond terrible.

Well, Juno..... you don't reply to private messages, despite the fact you've been online in wjunction.....

I see you barely make any replies in your thread as well. Don't know why.....

I have a pending payout request since July 9th, and another friend of mine has a pending payout request since July 7th.

Both of us have verified WMZ, and have received plenty of payouts before.

So... what's going on??

He's starting to think you're not going to pay. He requested on Monday, today it's Friday and still no payout.

He barely speaks english, so he asked me to ask you. What the heck is going on??? Please say something regarding payouts.

And what's with the terrible, terrible server speeds?? For days now it takes at least 1 hour to upload a simple 700mb file. Speeds are very bad on all servers, no matter what the number of the server is.

I upgraded my account to premium and now..... can't even upload because the speeds are so, so bad.

Last edited:
Fix the damn servers!!!

This is getting beyond absurd!!! Upload (and download) speeds have been total crap for 1 week, on ALL servers. And you've done nothing, absolutely nothing about it!!:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Come on!!!

Add more servers, fix the ones you have, whatever...... Just fix this!!! It's impossible to upload. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Ok.... Now, this is just ridiculous!!!

Not a single answer from Junocloud and the servers are still crap.... For more than a week now, it's IMPOSSIBLE to work with Junocloud. Cannot upload anything, not even a stupid 10mb file without having to retry, retry, retry and the results is all the servers are crapped up.

Really awesome.

So glad I wasted money on premium and can't even upload for more than a week.
:facepalm::facepalm:

Junocloud comes online, goes offline..... and nothing gets fixed, nothing gets answered....... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back