JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the supporto?

up

another scam hosting

Thanks forma payment

Last edited:
I have no Problems since Weeks UL+DL. Ajax Datacenter 10Gibits Uplink to Juno up to 200MB/s sometimes Zoom giv Reds but normal in the mass all fine.
DL Rates are real poor in time, but this is on all services, in the summer the people go out and not on the pc. gr33tz Yuri

@JunoCloud

Please if you delete files from my account, send me an email with deleted files so i do a re-upload, it's really annoying that i have to check all my posts to find dead links.

Regards.

I sent you an email. Please reply to that email so we can send you your payment. (In case you can't see the email in your inbox folder, please check on your spam folder.) Thanks.

junocloud
You ban my acount
But you dont paid for me 12$, and you dont delete file (you still earn money by my file), you are bad

Last edited:
You are not allowed to share your premium account. We have unban your account, if it happens again we will ban you again and delete all your files.

junocloud
You ban my acount
But you dont paid for me 12$, and you dont delete file (you still earn money by my file), you are bad

Hello everyone, we are very sorry to inform those affiliates who are using PayPal as an option to receive payment that we will not be able to send payments thru PayPal anymore.

So we are asking everyone affected to change your payment option to WebMoney so we can send your affiliate payment as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

--
JunoCloud.me

Hello everyone, we are very sorry to inform those affiliates who are using PayPal as an option to receive payment that we will not be able to send payments thru PayPal anymore.

So we are asking everyone affected to change your payment option to WebMoney so we can send your affiliate payment as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

--
JunoCloud.me

I'm sending many emails and private messages, do not you ever answer. You can also add skrill? With webmoney I can not take, I have problems with the bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back