JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, we are very sorry to inform those affiliates who are using PayPal as an option to receive payment that we will not be able to send payments thru PayPal anymore.

So we are asking everyone affected to change your payment option to WebMoney so we can send your affiliate payment as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

--
JunoCloud.me

I'm sending many emails and private messages, do not you ever answer. You can also add skrill? With webmoney I can not take, I have problems with the bill!

I agree. I also preffered Skrill, Payza as an optional payment method. It looks like webmoney is hard to use for non-russian customers.

junocloud is a great hosting, but it has a very bad assistance. Never respond to email, never respond to private messages. Now we wondered skrill, but is not responding.
It might be the best hosting ...

He respond to me allways?! Think you nervs him and nobody need Skrill or Payza. Webmoney have a full english Website, its easy to use.
When Juno made new payout methodes, take Amazoncodes ;)

Uploadspeed remote is okay today: Upload speed: 14510 KB/Sec
"" "" Zoom is good too: Upload speed: 280 MB/Sec*
*Ajax Serverfarm / 10Gibits (Fullduplex)

@Juno whats up? PPD are on realy poor rates at me :(

Gr33tz Yuri

Last edited:
I've problem. I've request the payment via PayPal, but if don't work, I can't receive, can you delete? After I request payment with wmz.

User: system90

Thanks

Sometimes the site is slow and the following page appears:

Clipboard01.png

Ddoscrap since 2 or 3 Days now, Mister Juno can you do something against this?

Ah Mister Juno it seems so that one Slave/Server (Called new NAS? in the Linkline *g*) is Completely Offline!? :O
I have only some Offline Files, but the lame Website and Cloudflare errormessages comes from ddos!

please Fix the Offline Slave asap!!

Last edited:
Hmm Remote takes a real long time for exaple "storage.junocloud.me:182/d/baj****nxch5kx62a5zv5kknvqymxxs6c23/R****.part10.rar" / 40% @ 16.5 MB/s but then it works, it run´s like Hell.

But i have masses of false offline dirs in Sharelinks and then i try to DL this files Juno give me no Download, so what is it Mister Juno?

Ddos? Slave Offline? Whats up there and please give us a information we are your Customers! Gr33tz

banner_400_100.jpg

Dear WJ fellows,

Welcome to the official support thread of JunoCloud.me, a file hosting service with 500 GB storage space and 500 MB max file upload for free users, remote and ftp upload.

Please see below our PPD payout scheme:

ppd.png

We pay by WebMoney WMZ daily, 48 hours after your payout request.

We are always open for comments and suggestions :)

Good luck to all,

JunoCloud.me

ppd?

Junocloud, what the heck is happening with the site??!!

Site is down a lot of the time over the past 3-4 days, downloads are impossibly slow (both for free users and for premiums) and in consequence, statistics are terrible and completely stopped!

What's happening?? When are you going to fix this?

I have now 4000 Offline Dir´s on Sharelinks *Fuuuu!* Juno whats going on at you?:cursing:

Update!: It seams to be all normal again now? The Website opens fast, hope the slaves come back and Sharelinks reactivate the Junoplugin fast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back