JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think guys juno is planning like PPD only (what the fileserve done in past), so no more confusion guys work on PPD ..

rates/speed are ok compared to fileserve, but still junocloud lags in something compared to fileserve..??
any guess, at that time fileserve have only 3 competitors (RS, Mega, Filesonic), now lot of competitors..
so juno buddy you really need some uniquesness :)

i <3 juno

i think guys juno is planning like PPD only (what the fileserve done in past), so no more confusion guys work on PPD ..

rates/speed are ok compared to fileserve, but still junocloud lags in something compared to fileserve..??
any guess, at that time fileserve have only 3 competitors (RS, Mega, Filesonic), now lot of competitors..
so juno buddy you really need some uniquesness :)

pps.png

Dont believe what juno say or promises

Last edited:
Dont believe what juno say or promises

I don't know why you are crying here. Yes Juno might have promised for a PPS option,but there are millions of reasons for them not to implement PPS. So story closed. Please don't spam here saying PPS PPS. If they implement they will tell and you can use them.

For now juno is a PPD only host !!

Maybe for you that's a promise for me it doesn't look like one.
Anyway launching a site can take longer than you initially expect.

@Lawina: we are not fooling anyone, believe me...
We have a plan of a new site for PPS which will be discussed here after it's ready and after he will get approved by WJunction.
To post private messages in public just to create noise is not so fair I think.
I would have understood it if it was related to payments that we did not pay or other serious matters.
Unfortunately we had delays yes but we are not begging you to continue using the PPD till PPS is ready: the choice is yours and there are a lot of PPS sites around, I can't understand why you keep pointing the finger to us? Is that something personal?

@jcvo: Sorry but we have not received your email confirmation.
Can you please contact us on PM? Thanks

*** EDIT: Sorry just found your confirmation email and processed the payment, thanks!

Last edited:
Hehe true . yes if problem with download speeds , pload speeds , not getting paid these things people complain but talking abt something else is out of this world .mate u should take some comments lightly bz there is big difference when u r 30 and 15 yr old :P though i dont use juno but seeing those meaningless arguments prompted me to comment lolz . After all i havent seen any host who can keep 100/100 people happy ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back