JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stooky: I don't understand your math. You don't need to sell 1000 premium membership yourself, you just need 1000 downloads from Premium users group A.

I realize that but it is still practically an impossibility. Chances are no doubt there aren't 1000 premium members who all live in Group A who are all downloading the same individuals files. I'd say 99% are free users as with most hosts.

The average earnings for anyone is $15 per 1000, not $30 per 1000 because that requires premium accounts which is not a guarantee. The $15 per 1000 is a guarantee because anyone can download files from that earnings bracket.

Don't get me wrong though, it isn't just your host, this goes for many hosts across the board.

@ALL: Can you name a few hosts that have free users speed over 100 KB/sec? I can't see many seriously

Ufox, Filefactory, Freakshare, Bitshare, Wooupload, Tusfiles, Shareblue, Filevice, Hulkfile, Brutalshare and this are only few hosts I known which gives more than 100 kb/s (and this for Free-Unregistered Users).

Regards

true wat i suggest with my 4 yrs experience is u put adds on download page not much 1-2 but not popup to make extta money . increase free user speed for atleast 6-9 months build ur base among downloadrs that they cant live without ur host then if u do decrease speeds tthen maybe this work not now . everywhere rg has total control . u r not even allowed on big forums where u could make a mximum exposure . pay the big admins of forums or sort it out by talks like many host who wanna have future do... And if u r famous these speeds and all tat dont matter . honestly as a downloader i would prefer df or ff bz they have much high speed and i will buy premium too bz i know they wont run away fast untill its something unusual . So think b4 u make any such strategies @ junocloud . Such steps maybe people take when they have a big userbase and not in start when hardly people know u and dont trust u. bz there were many such hosts like u who made big big promises. they even fulfilled them and finally after 6 months ran away. i dont say u will do this but then downloaders need to trust tat . i worked with such similaar hosts in start they were no premium sold but after that premiums were sold on regular basis and finally they ran . So it impacted the uploadders the most bz host made money and ran off when they thought they cant make much more than that and users lost trst in us and find some other uploader just bz now they dont like us and think we ripped them off their 9.99$ :) simple logic buddy...

Ok guys new limit for free/registered is now 100 KB/sec
Let's see how it goes, good luck!

@sumitims: thank you very much for the detailed report :)

Last edited:
juno u just need to keep patience with ur host . thjink from downloaders point not ur point then cash will flow for u. and if u dont have ads on download page u can put atleast 2 ads but no popup it pisses downloaders most . And make talk with some big hosts to allow u and get it done watever oit takes . bz those forums where u not allowed those r major places to make sales :) . If u r expecting changes to come in a day it wont . it will take bit time especially when there is this shavegator monopoly at moment ....

though yet i dont use ur host but i saw the arguments and thought to give my insight :)

good luck @ juno

100 kbps is fine, but if possible increase it to 150-200 kbps.

few downloaders complained me about using juno as primary host in my blog, (other mirrors are putlocker and mediafire), putlocker is banned in some countries, mediafire delete files quickly.

so lot of users choice is junocloud, they told me to switch to fileparadox or something that have 200+ kbps speed (will beta test fileparadox in weekend).

(better i planned to write tutorial for unlocking putlocker by simple google dns change in putlocker banned countries )

Ok guys new limit for free/registered is now 100 KB/sec
Let's see how it goes, good luck!

@sumitims: thank you very much for the detailed report :)

are you kidding with us ? It was 100 kb for few hours.Everything is the same at the moment (30-40 kb)

@spreeX: it's actually set at 120 KB/sec. I am not that silly to make such bad jokes my friend.
Maybe it's slow from your location or the file you downloaded is on a server that temporarily maxed out

This stats are a joke.

Date / Downloads / Premium Sales/Referrals/Websites/Total
2013-06-12 / 942 $1.326,0 / $0/ $0 / $0 / $1.326
2013-06-13 / 1498 $2.1155,0 / $0 / $0 / $0 / $2.1155

What a waste of time...

@federicosis2

You will soon realize if you haven't yet that you will never earn what any of these hosts advertise. Hosts like Fileserve, Filesonic, Wupload and others who paid well and didn't cheat are long gone. Don't waste your time. You're better off getting a real job instead of slaving for a month for well below poverty level wages.

lol

You have right Stooky

Only with pps you earn a little now

I have my own forum , and when i look to my stats 75% of my visitors come from : USA and Germany

Two country's that mostly are in rate 1 of ppd ...

But when i look at my download stats from most file hosters ....

all downlods com from 90% from rates 3 or 4 the lowest .....

I dont see a point why the new host mislead with stats and cheat whether it may be them or rg or ul or any other host at moment . I guess bz there r so many fools who if can make some money or 1-2 sale when they may get 5-10 sales in reality feel happy and proud . If these types of fools dont exist then the hosts cant cheat much . in fso or fsor wu times also there is possibily of cheat but very very little . not like these days but then they were having faaithful uploaders and sale way more premiums then before and maintained there service and had much more profits theen these pityful and cheap hosts tat r called these days market giants. And one reason to cheat can be that they r now not sure for how long they can withstand those copyright things and so they think to accumulate as much money and then play safe and run away . And if there oe single host with honest intention arrives i am sure many many uploaders would migrate to that host within 6 months as its more like a herd of sheep . where few goes there everyone follows .... :)

@juno
i change all all my files to premium lets see if you get some sells from group D.
One Suggetion: Its very boring to make thousands of files checking(Ticking) only for premium users. There should be a option in MYACCOUNT PAGE TO MAKE ALL FILE ONLY FOR PREMIUM USERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back