Is is time to get a new Power Supply ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason_weds_Freddy

Banned
Banned
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i23/46936d.png[/slide]

Please check that 12V is giving too low voltage.. and I am having some RAM problems tooo. my windows crashes saying memory management error..

7 comments
I would consider it, but here's a note, don't skimp on buying cheap power supplies like from Geeks or eBay...Recommend, Newegg or Tigerdirect or which ever is available too you and if not keep in mind your computer specs.

with what you have 650 Watt or 750 Watt...Just a note, you can never have too much power...I recommend buying Corsair...

Actually I am using 2 power supplies of 500W each but they are normal ones :D Corsair is expensive ( 7,000INR ) ($150) and normal one costs here 10USD :( I think i have to spend the money now.. My RAM's are fucked... Anyways does HWMonitor shows accurate voltages ? Because in Bios I see 11.77V in 12V rail.. but in HWMonitor i see 9.x volts :(

You don't need to go and throw away $150 on a PSU just get something decent though, look at the reviews and see what people say about it. Also the power used depends on your specs, but anyways try getting a PSU thats at least 500W+ that usally does it for most builds but your going hardcore then get around 800W+ because you will use most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back