Status
Not open for further replies.
Sales thread has been closed after given him several warnings.

Advice: Wait 7 days for response / refund before opening disputes at Paypal.

We are not scammers i repeat, sorry about hostings problems, this will be the last time with problems the hosting, and will never happen again.

Sorry if i didnt post here, i havent got the oportunity and i am the only who can post on this forum (matkorn).

About our Thread closed i have nothing to say, they are lot of other RL companies with damm lot of problems and one of that rl companies was with all his servers down and lot of other things and his thread was opened again and we are scammer?

Really,
sniffdog

If you have any problem with me tell it here, because i see other companies and all the times his threads where opened again.

Hosting will be back online in maximun 10 minutes.

Last edited:
really matkorn..
this month payment was a waste for me..
you came in a gap of 5 days and saying that all will be right doesn't make things all right.
now do something and give us our waste days back...

if you cant aford support to cover when your off then i suggest you sell your service to someone that will be able to support people that get downtime or problems

We are not scammers i repeat, sorry about hostings problems, this will be the last time with problems the hosting, and will never happen again.

Sorry if i didnt post here, i havent got the oportunity and i am the only who can post on this forum (matkorn).

About our Thread closed i have nothing to say, they are lot of other RL companies with damm lot of problems and one of that rl companies was with all his servers down and lot of other things and his thread was opened again and we are scammer?

Really,
sniffdog

If you have any problem with me tell it here, because i see other companies and all the times his threads where opened again.

Hosting will be back online in maximun 10 minutes.

You don't even reply on our ticket! I almost lost big potential profit because of this downtime. Dude concentrate on your business dude!

Matkorn, about closing your thread. That was done because of multiple occurrences. You show a total lack of interest in your customers. The only reason why you want your thread opened is that you can find new customers. To offer support you don't need to use your thread but your ticket system (which you also refuse to answer).

Perhaps you might read the responses again.

Last edited:
I Bet You sniffdog, He Would Again Show Up After 5 Days And Again Ask The Same Question "Why You have Been Closing My Thread sniffdog"?
Thats Been A Trend Of matkorn Now.

To offer support you don't need to use your thread but your ticket system (which you also refuse to answer).

thats just my point, what about all the people who doesnt know you have a thread in WJunction? i found it just by casualty. I already migrated to another host since saturday morning, nice thing i do a weekly backup.

since the host was offline i sent a ticket and i never got an answer.

matkotn said:
...this will be the last time...

i think i read this line too many times already from hostingflame, its never your fault when someting fails and you always blame someone else.

matkorn is not active... lot of problems in RL.. support tickets not responded...

i think its the end of hostingflame...

so guys..,pls suggest me good rapidleech

Wrong wrong, never will be the end of Hostingflame ;)

My bad about support this days, if there is a way to reopen my thread and give our company a last chance i will not fail anymore, we have added more people to our support team and for Forum responses too, so all questions will be answered really fast, all depends of wjunctions mods, if i fail again @sniffdog you can ban me and close all our threads, waiting for your response.

Have all a nice day

Wrong wrong, never will be the end of Hostingflame ;)

My bad about support this days, if there is a way to reopen my thread and give our company a last chance i will not fail anymore, we have added more people to our support team and for Forum responses too, so all questions will be answered really fast, all depends of wjunctions mods, if i fail again @sniffdog you can ban me and close all our threads, waiting for your response.

Have all a nice day

No , no ,no !!!!

Not last chance for you , you don't derserve that. And i explain why :

- You are not serious , you promise to resolve problem and answer to the support ticket and you don't. Exemple : I create a ticket 21/02/2012 (so more than one week i wait) and always no answer.

- Your are not logical : you request to reopen your thread whereas you still don't answer to the old ticket.

- Moderator (sniffdog?) give you yet one chance 2 weeks ago and you don't improve your service.

- You promised (in your old wjunction thread) to a lot customer to give them 10 free days after the problem with eu9 and a lot of those customer don't have those days.

- The majority of your dl plugin don't work. For example rapidshare!!!! As far as i'm concerned i have my own rapidshare premium account but i can't add it to my rapidleech account !

Conclusion : You don't deserve that chance

Last edited:
@bouabdellah

What the hell are you talking about!

- You promised (in your old wjunction thread) to a lot customer to give them 10 free days after the problem with eu9 and a lot of those customer don't have those days.

ALL EU9 Clients are still with his RL and much than 50 clients are with more that 10 free days.

- We fixed A LOT OF THINGS ALLWAYS, PLUGINS and lot of problems,.

All plugins are working, if you have any problem open a ticket, but you are not a peson to say if we can offer or not again, really bad what are you saying, if you not like our service go and take other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back