Status
Not open for further replies.

bouabdellah

I know it's not the place to post that thread but i want to warn that hostingflame is not trustworthy leech. As far as i'm concerned my rapidleech i don't work (server = eu9). I had the same problem 2 days ago. And when i try to submit a ticket i have this :

It's the first time i can't submit a ticket to a rapidleech provider. And i'm old customer!

It's not serious , so if you want a rapidleech : Don't buy a hostingflame rapidleech.

Matkorn stop scaming us !

152 comments
If you know this is not the place to post, then why post it here?

Why didn't you contact a mod directly to discuss before posting?

Yes i confirm i'm stupid. I'm studip to have renew my account from this provider. That's why i want to make bad advertising to this rapidleech. And if rapidleech customer see my post , they will go to an other provider. I just warn the futur customer. Theys scam me but they won't scam other people. I'm fed up with those scamers..;

i dont think they are dead, they already running business long time before joined Wj
man they disable ticket system long time ago.. eu9 dead from 3 day. I think other sever will die soon. "matkorn" know about our problem. but he did not replay. That mean they don't want to face our problem. I lost my 3 days waiting for there replay. I don't think they have any intention to solve our problem. At least they can give us official statement on WJ. but they don't . they close submit ticket option , no contact etc. this is not the way you treat your old customer.

I know gfxguru it's not the section to post this thread. But i also know that many people watch this section. And i hope a lot of rapidleech user see that post. The support of hostingflame is close and i hope the moderator who will remove this thread to the right section , will also close the official thread of hostingflame.

I see the moderator remove my thread to this section , i'm ok with that but i don't agree with the change of title. It's not "is hostingflame scam?" It's " Hostingflame = scam"
Because when your rapidleech is not available since 2 days and when the provider close the "submit ticket" , i think they scam !!!

It's just my mind

Yes Mediastar i think they are the same

Ok maybe it works for you but me i'm an old customer (eu9 server) and it doesn't work. Do you think it's normal? I accept that they have problem with this server. But why closing the support ticket (and in their wjunction thread). Why they don't change my subdomain to an other server which works? It's a shame. If i can't contact them , it's a scam

Remember this only my opinion.

If you're old customer then you should know that they are NOT scam. Server down is normal in internet. No server has 100% uptime. They don't move you to another server probably because all server is full. Just wait sometimes. give them 4days-1weeks probably. If they still havent fixed it then move to another provider or ask refund on paypal etc.

No. Ok i know a rapidleech couldn't be perfect. But i can't open a ticket !!!
When you are a provider , i think the minimum is to warn their customer. Why not for example to say in the wjunction thread : We have problem with eu9 server so sorry but you have to wait 1 week. No they don't do that , matkorn don't answer. And i haven't getting mail from them. It's not professional for a society which have 800 customers.
So yes theys scam me. Please stop protecting them , i"m right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back