InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good services but prices little higher .. since buyrdp is being closed so every customers searching new service .. maybe this will be the best opportunity to get more handful customers by giving good competitive prices..

I have many friends who is searching the best service now .. Waiting for response from staff ..

Actually, the price sounds high. But you'll enjoy both the service as well as the support.
We don't believe in providing low grade services with low price.

A good thing for you is that, we are soon going to bring France servers which will have almost same speeds as Netherlands but the prices will be low.

Best service i ever encounter!! prices are little bit high but yet quality comes with a price.. support is excellent for me!!

Last edited:
The best service in RDP category, and i am their customer from last 1 year and 3 months, they are great, Top notch service without overselling.

And congrats InstantRDP the new look of your website looks really cool, i love it <3

The best service in RDP category, and i am their customer from last 1 year and 3 months, they are great, Top notch service without overselling.

And congrats InstantRDP the new look of your website looks really cool, i love it <3

Hasn't let me down.. Ever since I signed up with InstantRdp, really satisfied with the customer support.

Thanks for reviews guys.

NL500 Special, NL1000 in stock.

http://instantrdp.com/billing/cart.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back