Status
Not open for further replies.
well it was great ride, in the end u ate my 170$ but gave $$$$'s ;)

I would like to kindly ask you to refrain from leaving these type of comments when there is any delay on payments or a situation like this, all earnings will always be paid to everyone no matter the problem.

We are experiencing server problems and will be addressed as soon as we can, we are currently working on it. We expect the sites to be working as soon as possible. Thank you.

Regards,

Hello,
We are not affiliated with those imagehosts.

What happened with this? Why do you always try to hide that you own multiple image hosts?

We like to keep each business separate. Besides, we announced rates were going to be adjusted on our own website (ImgZap included), so we are not trying to hide anything. I don't see why this is a problem for you. http://imgdino.com/news/2015/02/07/rates-adjusted/

We arre working with server provider to get everything up as soon as possible.

Thanks all,

IMG Support

Hello,

Rates for countries Australia, Canada, New Zealand increased to $3.50, as requested.

Thank you all for business.

ImgZap Support

US/UK to 5USD if possible?

OQKrxop.png

Thanks for payment :)

Last edited:
few good things abt zap

1.they donot shave / count every unique view.
2. they pay fees with payment.
3. payment usually on time.
4. images stored forever ( my few month old image still got views)

i highly recommend this host. i changed many times to another but cant get my hands off this sweet zapp :D

Amount pending

hi My id naveen28 my amount is still pending.. can ur team check n revert back...

Regars
Naveen

Hello,

My name is Nelson, I am here to present our imagehost: ImgZap | Upload and Earn Money.

Rates:

eDLO26V.png

Rules:

Links:

Register:

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Important: To any user potentially looking to harm our host in any way, or earn money by sending any kind of Fake traffic such as autosurf, Hitleap, iframe, exchange, etc: You will be banned and earnings will be removed.

Greetings,
ImgZap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back