Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you know every other host facing problem , also we did. And we had placed ordered in new servers. Just waiting for it to get arrived.

They promised me they will deliver by today. Let me get positive result from them.

So let me update you. We got the IP of our servers and just routing left. And as soon we got the server we can go live as DNS are fully propogated.

And i just to got a email stating that it will be deployed in US Business hours. So according to my calculation it will be 8 Hours more :( and as soon it gets live i will be reposting it again and you can upload at high speeds as we will be on super fast servers.

you are a great image host & I do trust you. But unfortunately some warez/forums banned me (not permanently, for a period of time) coz the images can't be view :facepalm:

I hope the site will be avaible in the near future...I love this site, but always have problem... :(

Your wish make us happy.

Site will be live in next few hours . Server installed and config. Just files need to be uploaded.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Going to catch some sleep. Files are being uploaded. And as soon i waked site will be up. Here 4.30am.

---------- Post added 3rd Apr 2013 at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 2nd Apr 2013 at 10:54 PM ----------

Site is live now for upload. And PP, AP Payments has been Processed. And tomorrow remaining processors.

Yeaaah Thanks Alot For coming back.
I got my 3rd payment thanks for the payment To Payza :dan::dan: and fixed updates i am very happy by working with you i hope now this site never goes down:

Attached USA Servers That is Very Good For Speed.:fly::fly::fly:

Same As Before I love ImgMoney.com <3<3 And Its Speed And Love To Work On it.

Thanks Again Sir:ff:

Yeah site is online again :) Filegrasper you mentioned we can get money after our referrals. Will we get some money? Thank you!

We will be online with all your files and all your statistics in few hours. Just waiting for new 1gbps connectin to arrive. You will have blaizng speed.

Notice: Undefined variable: numbers in /home/admin/imgmoney.com/upload.php on line 70

We will be online with all your files and all your statistics in few hours. Just waiting for new 1gbps connectin to arrive. You will have blaizng speed.

Notice: Undefined variable: numbers in /home/admin/imgmoney.com/upload.php on line 70

Fixed. Everything work smoothly.

pamea11, Haha , don't say such things in this thread , admin can kick you for such notices , behave properly and he pays at time , he needed pretty much money for the 1GBPS server , he will still pay , don't shout here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back