Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

filegrasper

Banned
Banned
You can Earn Money by Sharing Images.

ImgMoney gives you cash every time when ever visitors visits a link and you will be get paid weekly and the amounts depends on the visitor you send.

Our Tiers are based on 1000 views

A: United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zeland, Canada - 6$

B: Italy, Netherlands, Ireland, Denmark, Austria, Spain, Belgium, Finland, Switzerland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Greece, Sweden - 1.0$

C: Russia, Japan, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Slovakia, Hungary, Israel, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic - 0.2$

D: All Others - 0.1$

Our Rules

• Unique IP is counted once per 24 hours.
  • Our minimum payout amount is 5 dollar!
  • We pay weekly.
  • Your images are stored indefinitely!
  • We support all payment methods PayPal, MoneyBookers, PayZa,Liberty Reserve,Indian Bank Transfer,WebMoney(WMZ).

Join Now

You can now use Remote Upload Tools to upload images at One Click Upload Tools

Important : If you need to earn then dont forget to click affiliate link on your profile and send request. And to fasten up the process you can send email to imgmoney.com@gmail.com

I will Provide support in this thread. We are paying daily for this week.

Last edited:
798 comments
We didn't use the script which you have mentioned. It is the paid one. And this is not a review thread. So please don't post other things which are unrelated to affiliate.

Our minimum payout is 3$ and you can withdraw daily for this week.

We have done the first payment for one member!!!! As soon you reach the minimum payout 3$ guys send me payout request. I will pay immediately once I came online.

Yes we will have MB soon. If you need money on MB from now please send email mentioning the needs.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Hi,

I am giving promotional offers to WJ members that 50% extra payout for all payments.

Just send me mail when requesting payments and we will make it done.

Our minimum payout is 3$ and you can withdraw daily for this week.

Aviary_imgmoney_com_Picture_1.png

We have reduced the payout limit to 1$ .

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

please add libertyreserve

We will add that ASAP.

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Liberty Reserve, Money Bookers payment methods have been added. Let me know if any other payment methods need to be done.

Dismiss Group E.

Make Group D - All Other Countries.

Or else why would anyone even care to use your site when there's Imgchili & Imgdino ?

We have happy customers too. If the request made by you will makes you happy means then we are happy to do that.

We have implemented your request and also, Increased the Tier A rates to 3.5$

That's good.
Thanks. Will give this a try then.
:)

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

But the info in your website is still not changed.
Where have you made the changes exactly ?

Good, now done.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

"Your don't have an affiliate account"
Click Here - to apply for one !

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Your affiliate account is in pending.

Yes , 5000x5000 was our resolution limit. Whats wrong in that?

If you need any adjustment please let me know.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

PvmqtCg.png

The Payments we had made!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back