Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Imgmoney Payment History:
file13761241061.png

My Imgcloud Payment History:
file13761241811.png

It's %100 scam. I'm quitting to work from now on.
To moderation: Please ban "BitLoad" and close these threads.

Bitload: Last activity on 4th Aug 2013 05:03 AM

6 days without explanation, if he don't reply within 4 days its definitely a scam.

From his other dead thread, that means they already have Paypal account to pay:

STOP MESSING AROUND WITH THOSE GUYS WHO DON'T PAY! WE PAY, NO MATTER WHAT! (Unless you are trying to screw us with bunk traffic... :pirate:

Go elsewhere you dirty pirates!

Last edited:
Sonic, imgmoney payed to paypal. I got my money 8th. Which payment option did you choose because all request is pending . I got my money 8th two weeks ago. and then imgmoney hasn'T payed.

Last edited:
Sonic, imgmoney payed to paypal. I got my money 8th. Which payment option did you choose because all request is pending . I got my money 8th two weeks ago. and then imgmoney hasn'T payed.
these are not my stats. I am only quoting stats of user cilginsedat.

dkmclgt we are waiting for monday, and we hope that we will get our money, if it isn't, imgmoney and cloud will scam site, and moderator will delete both topic on wjuction

Last edited:
I can't believe Filegrasper would sell his website to someone that didn't have payment settings set up right away to pay out members.Terrible choice for Filegrasper, thats just bad business ethics. It wasn't right that he didn't pay out members even before he sold imgmoney.com, I know he lied to me and probly others. Then bitload gets on here and tells us all payments would be made by the 9th, he lied also. After Monday I'll just transfer all my pictures to this other image host and start over again with one that has been sucessfull.

They're scammer. No payment, no support, and Bitload was disappeared

They just attracting users to pay $6 but in real its not possible to pay so much we all know they will scam in near future as they had not much fund to pay their users.
Hello,

I am sorry, actually it is possible to pay that much and continue to provide a great service, all our users are aware of that. Yours is just an opinion, but please don't say that if a website pays 6 USD for 1000 views will scam their users and run out of funds, as of course this is not true, at least in our case. Thank you!

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

This is also a good reason to use multiple image hosts, if your using 10 or more you wont have to worry about one that is not paying anymore, and you can probably find more that do pay to make up for one that wasn't.

Please don't post this in our thread. I had a SERIOUS emergency and am in the hospital. I have a VERY close family member that is near death guys. This is not a joke and im not in a good spot because of it.

We started paying out last week and paid almost 80 Affiliates before this happened.

Please have patients. And you will as I have always said, Be taken care of VERY well...

To all the PM's with the positive and happy clients Thank You. It is because of you that we can move forward and continue to implement our new and insanely incredible affiliate program.

To all that are complaining, I'm truly sorry but You only live once and I'm not about to be working and have someone I truly love die because I had to post in a thread and go to work. If you can't understand that, I'm sorry for you. On the flip-side I understand everyone needs to pay their bills. therefore due to this circumstance I will be paying out double what you currently have in your account to show we are truly sorry and NOT a scam.

Expect payments no later than this Friday, and send some love and a prayer my way for my dad. He is not good right now.

They just attracting users to pay $6 but in real its not possible to pay so much we all know they will scam in near future as they had not much fund to pay their users.
Hello,

I am sorry, actually it is possible to pay that much and continue to provide a great service, all our users are aware of that. Yours is just an opinion, but please don't say that if a website pays 6 USD for 1000 views will scam their users and run out of funds, as of course this is not true, at least in our case. Thank you!

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back