Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, You guys should know every payment pending during my period has been paid too. And also If some one during my period not paid can pm me and get paid by any possible way.

BTW don't say SCAM. BitLoad group is a huge network , they simple dont invest $xx,xxx to scam you all. They have bought the site for good cause and also they will run the site better than me. And you will be praised with extra bonuses think so.

And once again I say they won't SCAM as you believe. They will praise you all with loads of money with as much $$$$ they can.

And also For other Image Hosters, dont use this chance to steal our users. We have enough money to pay users even 20USD per 1000views. And dont ever mess with us by using this bad timing.

So please stay away form imgmoney thread. You should know that "You cant be US"

Please try to process IBT as soon as possible.

Please don't post this in our thread. I had a SERIOUS emergency and am in the hospital. I have a VERY close family member that is near death guys. This is not a joke and im not in a good spot because of it.

We started paying out last week and paid almost 80 Affiliates before this happened.

Please have patients. And you will as I have always said, Be taken care of VERY well...

To all the PM's with the positive and happy clients Thank You. It is because of you that we can move forward and continue to implement our new and insanely incredible affiliate program.

To all that are complaining, I'm truly sorry but You only live once and I'm not about to be working and have someone I truly love die because I had to post in a thread and go to work. If you can't understand that, I'm sorry for you. On the flip-side I understand everyone needs to pay their bills. therefore due to this circumstance I will be paying out double what you currently have in your account to show we are truly sorry and NOT a scam.

Expect payments no later than this Friday, and send some love and a prayer my way for my dad. He is not good right now.

Hello,

I am sorry, actually it is possible to pay that much and continue to provide a great service, all our users are aware of that. Yours is just an opinion, but please don't say that if a website pays 6 USD for 1000 views will scam their users and run out of funds, as of course this is not true, at least in our case. Thank you!

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

Why you say in this week, why not you pay us in next 24 hours. You already taken too much time. And I think its a matter of second to process IBT.

I'm sitting in the hospital on my lap top and all of our login details and passwords to the payment accounts associated with these two sites are on my iMac witch is over 2000 miles away...

I would love to pay these and they will be paid ILHFF, they will be paid double what you have in the account. My words are good.

Why you say in this week, why not you pay us in next 24 hours. You already taken too much time. And I think its a matter of second to process IBT.

I'm sitting in the hospital on my lap top and all of our login details and passwords to the payment accounts associated with these two sites are on my iMac witch is over 2000 miles away...

I would love to pay these and they will be paid ILHFF, they will be paid double what you have in the account. My words are good.

Ok Bitload. I will wait again this week.

BitLoad: Expect payments no later than this Friday
Another promises... it's boring already.

BitLoad: We started paying out last week and paid almost 80 Affiliates before this happened.
Any proof of that?

filegrasper:
BitLoad group is a huge network... We have enough money to pay users even 20USD per 1000views.
For more than 3 weeks, you are not able to pay even a single penny, so do not tell stories.
How is it that such a huge and rich network for personal reasons of only one person is not able to function and fulfill its obligations to its users?

Anyone who has even a little common sense, should think twice before working with this host. At least until they fulfill their long list of promises.

BTW don't say SCAM. BitLoad group is a huge network , they simple dont invest $xx,xxx to scam you all.

We have enough money to pay users even 20USD per 1000views. And dont ever mess with us by using this bad timing.

Sorry, but its not a huge network. Huge network is a group of professionals with at least 100 employes and million dollars in capital to be considered "huge". The "huge network" you are talking about "Bitload" is only 1 person that had a emergency this week and for some reason has not paid its affiliates yet. Only promises like this week, next friday, etc.

You are only justifying their bad business practices. That's all. :wave:

i would like to wait end of week, and if they won't pay to our on Monday they will be scam absolutely.
Bitload is in hospital.. OK. But i don't understand why can't you acces imgmoney and cloud database on other laptops, why can you only Mac laptop for it ???? I don't understand... but i am waiting to next monday.... I HOPE you will get bonuses because lot of member are waiting for payment..... if we won't get our money.. they will be scam sorry :(.
Lot of members can't wait 2 weeks , but 3 weeks waiting .... is too much so bitload

You have to put something for good.
I hope for the best.

Last edited:
For god sake Can't someone say one single positive word for his father ??? it is lie or not But you guys are human and You guys should think the case called "if that is true" ! Im really mad because you guys seem really cashwhore. You are being cashwhore for your pending 5-20 bucks... That's really sad. I lost 4200 Bucks on ORON and 2700 Bucks on Luckyshare but I never became senseless. You won't get paid your pending bucks at worst ! Does it really worth for Some bucks to harrass someone like this who is telling you that his dad is in hospital.

This is a business, there is no room for sentiment.
I'm not interested in his personal problems, I have my own, but I don't use them as an excuse for my business failures.

It's hard to believe that guy could not find a few hours to deal with his obligations.
And even if he couldn't, it should do someone else, since Bitload is a huge network with loads of money -as http://www.wjunction.com/members/26891-filegrasper.htmlfilegrasper claims.

Anyway, use PM and send him your sympathy, you may get some extra bonus.

I know I'm heartless bitch.

Complete the payments, oh wait you are banned, take your own sweet time in doing it.

You are a big network 'company' who can pay 20 USD per 1000 views eh? Why not first hire some staff? Atleast the staff can clear the payments of your affiliates who are doing business with your so called big network 'company' without any staff! Want me to pay a staff's salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back