ImgLocker.com - Adult Image Sharing - Up to $8.00/1000 Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why my balance is above $ 1 continues to decrease again? this as not normal, please in check admin

id : nikolayevic

As was previously mentioned, your balance fluctuates as the system recalculates earnings. Please do not worry.
My earn in 27//6-28/6 are lost. And I don't reccive any pay. please check it now :cursing: :thumbdown:
ID theonht

Just checked, your balance is fine. It would have promptly corrected itself.

statistic still a problem here. My earning balance different with total day earning....

Couldn't see any problem with the statistics, maybe its the same issue as the above two. Can you have a look again and send me more details on the issue.

statistic still a problem here. My earning balance different with total day earning....

Couldn't see any problem with the statistics, maybe its the same issue as the above two. Can you have a look again and send me more details on the issue.[/QUOTE]

My last payment is on 24 June. It means atleast my balance is 1.52...But it shows 1.33. Please check it. Thankyou

Couldn't see any problem with the statistics, maybe its the same issue as the above two. Can you have a look again and send me more details on the issue.

My last payment is on 24 June. It means atleast my balance is 1.52...But it shows 1.33. Please check it. Thankyou

Okay, I have just taken it upon myself to tally up ALL your earnings individually for both May and June, as well as your payments for both May and June.
Having done so, I can confirm that your balance is in fact 100% accurate and entirely correct. If you don't believe me, feel free to do the same and see for yourself. :)

My balance is fine ???? .My last payment is on 24 June. :whistling:

Your balance is also fine. We will never misrepresent your balance intentionally, if your balance seems odd, it is almost always just the system recalculating your earnings.

Thanks ... But my question why the balance goes down only ? and why not up ?

It goes down briefly because the system will be showing your earnings up till the previous day while it confirms your most current day's earnings and adds it to your balance.

Last edited:
Balance Decreased

My balance early today was $0.29 , but its $0.0854, what happened?^o)

imglocker.png

Hello i am new here and i registered on ImgLocker today...............i have two questions (sorry if they have been already asked):

1.I know for certain that i had some views but they dont show in statistics,is statistic in real time or it updates every few hours?

2.Is it okay if i use some url shortner like bitly etc.

Thx

Hello i am new here and i registered on ImgLocker today...............i have two questions (sorry if they have been already asked):

1.I know for certain that i had some views but they dont show in statistics,is statistic in real time or it updates every few hours?

2.Is it okay if i use some url shortner like bitly etc.

Thx

1. Stats are updated every ~30 mins

2. URL shorteners are allowed.

when is payment? :whistling:

All payments will be made tomorrow. ;)

Just received my first payment some minutes ago, $1.25 but - $0.39 of fee...>_<
1st_Payment_Proof_Shortest_Imglocker.png

Maybe you can try Payza for your next payment, then we would be able to send you funds without any fees ;)

PAYMENTS NOTIFICATION (05:14 GMT)
All PayPal and Payza payments have been sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back