ImgDino.com - Earn money sharing images - up to 3.5 USD / 1000 views - 10% Refferals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Thank you all for confirmation of payments. We are glad to have you as affiliates.

Hello neo,

The count is mathematical, it can't fail. We made no modifications to this since the 5 USD promotion weeks back. The only variable is the amount of visits that each user gets, if you are getting less views, you may check your source's traffic. On the other hand remember that only one IP Adress per 24 hour period is counted, so if more users are using our links where you are placing yours chances are your count will decrease.

Kind Regards,
Lucas - ImgDino Support

Traffic are still the same and i'm the only one who using your site so that shouldn't be a problem. But still the count are low so i wonder what happened.
Thanks.

Hello,

We were considering this for a long time, and after your suggestion we started working on it. Probably within a few days we will implement it, you will be able to select the content of the image so proper advertisements are displayed.

Thank you everyone for feedback. Feel free to email us at support@imgdino.com and we will get back at you as soon as we can.

Kind Regards,
Lucas - ImgDino Support

Great to hear, will we be able to set it global or only for specific images while uploading?

Traffic are still the same and i'm the only one who using your site so that shouldn't be a problem. But still the count are low so i wonder what happened.
Thanks.

Hello,

There are many factors to consider, how often you post the ImgDino links, how much do they stay on homepage, how much visits each post gets. If you are getting less views than before, it means that less people are clicking your links. Nevertheless I will submit a ticket so that the techs can review your account.

Yes stats are fine even better. I remember when i use imgchili and imagetwist. Imgdino really pays well thank you very much.

Hello,

We offer the best rate possible to our users. We made our system in a way that we can afford to pay the maximum rate available to our users, and this is why we are still here after more than 5 months of service, and will continue to be. We are a serious company and we take our affiliates and our work very seriously. Thank you very much for your acknowledgement.

Great to hear, will we be able to set it global or only for specific images while uploading?

Hello,

For the specific images that you are uploading. You will be able to work with both kind of contents without any problems. We are still reviewing this new system so please bear in mind that when we launch it, it will be on beta, not definite.

Kind Regards,
ImgDino.com Support

Hello,

There are many factors to consider, how often you post the ImgDino links, how much do they stay on homepage, how much visits each post gets. If you are getting less views than before, it means that less people are clicking your links. Nevertheless I will submit a ticket so that the techs can review your account.

Kind Regards,
ImgDino.com Support

I will check it out, thanks.

please allow hotlinking OR set a subdomain. because reddit has banned imgdino domain. i am not earning now.. the best way for me was reddit.. please do something admin

please allow hotlinking OR set a subdomain. because reddit has banned imgdino domain. i am not earning now.. the best way for me was reddit.. please do something admin

Hello,

If Reddit banned our site it was because users were abusing our system there. We will try to contact them to see what happened. Nevertheless it doesn't seem banned from our end. If you are able to provide us with more information about this contact us by email at support@imgdino.com or with a Private Message here and we will try to solve it. Thank you.

All payments processed. Thanks everyone for business. Feel free to contact us with any queries.

ImgDino.com Support

Thank you three for confirmation, we are glad to have you as affiliates.

We are happy to announce new content option: Family Safe. Now you can upload non-adult images with the security that Family Safe ads will be displayed.

It is very important that you separate content correctly, "NSFW" is Adult content and "Family Safe" is regular content. If you fail to do this your account may be suspended.

If you have any doubts about this feel free to contact us and we will assist you.

Kind Regards,
ImgDino.com Support

Hello, works great. Maybe a option in the account to set the default value (currently nfsw) would be nice in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back