ImgDino.com - Earn money sharing images - up to 3.5 USD / 1000 views - 10% Refferals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Thanks everyone for suggestions and feedback. We are glad to work with you as affiliates.

Hello, works great. Maybe a option in the account to set the default value (currently nfsw) would be nice in the future.

Hello,

I don't think we can implement this to our system, is quite complicated to integrate it. Thank you for your feedback.

do you earn the same enabling Family Safe Content?

We intend to, we are trying to monetize it the best we can so that we do not have to apply different rates for adult and for family safe. Other imagehosts have different rates for each content, this is what we are trying to avoid. Please bear in mind that this is a beta testing and things can change.

Some images cant be loaded when clicked, for all day!

Hello,

Please give us some details. I can not solve the problem if you don't help us out here, please provide with image links that are failing and tell us specific details about the mistake. Is it that you can not bypass the intermission page? Or you can and the image file do not loads? Contact us by email or Private Message and we can solve it.

Any concerns or problems please contact us at support@imgdino.com and we will get back at you as soon as we can.

Kind Regards,
Lucas - Support Representative
ImgDino.com

Last edited by a moderator:
When the image don't show up it just simply show the image code which like this "51489362027185446416.jpg". If lucky simply refresh will show the image otherwise nothing show up and i don't think much viewer will refresh it, they will think like it's broken upload and report bad image but the truth is server fault. Also provide you a link doesn't help, because as i said before sometimes refresh will do the job, you can try to upload and click the image. Another things is the thumbnail it's hard to load or slow, seems like this http://img1.imgdino.com giving problem. Hope it's help.

Hello,

We fixed the issue, minor misconfiguration, thanks for help everyone. We are adding new servers soon.

Anyone having issues with website forumophilia.com? Some users sent emails today saying that ImgDino was banned there. If anyone has details about this please PM us or send email to support@imgdino.com so we can resolve it ASAP.

Thanks,
ImgDino.com Support

Thanks ImgDino, Payment received in Paypal.
Any progress about the extra fees in Paypal ?
Still its deducting about 6 % of the money you are sending.
:(

after uploading any image no thumbnail was show but the image is visible when i open the image link address, thumbnail shows image has been deleted with ur dino logo and ur site name that is imgdino.com
please try to clear this prob asap

many high traffic places ban imgdino :( too bad.

at least make an offer-donation (whatever they take) with some of them and add banner-advertisement on forums to gain traffic-profit again......do not expect to unban without some kind of donation (that's how most high traffic work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back