Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
848 comments
Payment pending for more than 1 month now. stuck at no1. any new issues that anyone else is facing,plz share
Post automatically merged:

Payment pending for more than 1 month now. stuck at no1. any new issues that anyone else is facing,plz share
Received it finally after to 6 weeks.

Last edited:
I can't change my email address.

I have been using imagetwist 10 years and always received my money in Webmoney albeit with a delay.

Now I want to get the payment in Paypal.

Kindly email me at hp@imagetwist.com with your old info and new info if you still haven't been able to change it. and with your username.

Regards.

Sorry guys but we are unable to provide support here, I don't get time to check this thread often but anyone who needs any kind of help can always contact via our live chat or me via email at hp@Imagetwist.com.

We regularly monitor our live chat and email and it's the best way to get your problem sorted.

imagetwist affiliate

Hi, is there a storage limit? can we upload unlimited pictures. My Used space 728.0 Mb / 1435 images

Thanks in advance
we don't have any storage limit. Sorry for the late reply. I only logged in today.

Just in case you still wanted to know this.

Edited: Please don't forget to take advantage of our upcoming promotion. We are doing a promotional holiday BONUS, coming in December! Will be paying out up to 2.5X on all Tiers. Great chance to make some good money. Will be from December 15th-31st.

Also, if any old user wants to volunteer here to provide help to help new users on our behalf, do let me know via email. I'll add you on my personal skype so if anyone asks a question here to which you don't know the answer, you can quickly ask me over skype.

Last edited:
Kindly email me at hp@imagetwist.com with your old info and new info if you still haven't been able to change it. and with your username.

Regards.

Sorry guys but we are unable to provide support here, I don't get time to check this thread often but anyone who needs any kind of help can always contact via our live chat or me via email at hp@Imagetwist.com.

We regularly monitor our live chat and email and it's the best way to get your problem sorted.

we don't have any storage limit. Sorry for the late reply. I only logged in today.

Just in case you still wanted to know this.

Edited: Please don't forget to take advantage of our upcoming promotion. We are doing a promotional holiday BONUS, coming in December! Will be paying out up to 2.5X on all Tiers. Great chance to make some good money. Will be from December 15th-31st.

Also, if any old user wants to volunteer here to provide help to help new users on our behalf, do let me know via email. I'll add you on my personal skype so if anyone asks a question here to which you don't know the answer, you can quickly ask me over skype.

I have been with your site since 2015 and can help here if you want

Back