Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
848 comments
It would be better to speed up payouts or hire more people to verify our traffic if that is the main factor for payout delays . I suppose people already driving traffic to imagetwist are interested in stability, regular and more frequent payments rather than in astronomical rates.
It's kind of business strategy getting free traffic by attracting your website to new earners (noobs) who will never reach minimum payout but don't tell the old ones it's made for us... it's definietly not.
Best wishes :)

Payment received on PayPal, but, there is a problem...

We’re taking a closer look at this payment. It’s required for some payments and normally takes up to 24 hours. Don’t ship until we tell you it’s ok.

What can I do in this situation?
Just wait... or?

It's not first payment I have received, it is from IT but it's comming from "Unverified Customer" how damn PayPal says.
As soon as you get $150+ payment they are taking "closer look".

What are my options here?

EDIT :

Payment Details:

Amount: $159.00 USD

Payment Review Outcome: Cleared, OK to Ship.

So, after 24 hours after I received payment, PayPal decided to take that money on hold for 24 hours.
To be honest, I was little bit sceptic about this one, I was not believing they'll clear it out in my favour.
Anyway, for everyone else, if you sometimes have this problem with PayPal payment from ImageTwist, don't panic, just wait for 24 hours (few hours up/down), don't even try to contact someone from PayPal about this, everything is going to be ok.

Thank you ImageTwist!
Was waiting for this payment, finaly is here and now I can start working on my own project, of course with ImageTwist.
See ya'll around! ( :
That is the problem with that payment processor, is there another one that is better?

anyone got payment last one month?

they never pay on time. "paid." writes, but it comes weeks later.
Post automatically merged:

also, my earnings is 65$, they sent 59 $ but even this don't come....

Last edited:
Back