Status
Not open for further replies.

manic32

Banned
Banned
I cant download my own files in Filesonic :facepalm:

I have premium
I just click in download in file manager and i get this message

"All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.

If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager."

LOL but I am in my file manager!?
Anyone have the same problem?

40 comments
It was working fine till day before yesterday. now we are unable to download our own personal files. if anyone have update on this, kindly reply in this thread.

Yes, I just tried to download my own file at my File Manager, don't work any more, asking you to login, but I am in my file manager already!?

If this situation continue, then I lost all my backup of files at filesonic!

@Boom: You are the one that is sleeping.

3 weeks ago, when I logged in to my premium account, I found a large chunk of my ups deleted. That's when I got everything that was still working and then deleted everything.

The funny thing was having parts 1,2,3,4 and part 3 deleted by them, rendering the whole archive useless.

Another funny thing was 1 deleted file because of dmca even though the sharing function was disabled by them, meaning that no one was able to get anything from that link =)

FSN is dead ;)

filesonic is no more a site to visit

there is nothing useful

1) you can't share files
2) you can't download your own files
3) you can't buy premium to dwld faster
4) you can't use the site as a backup/storage medium

so why we should visit the site ????

Seems likes they are on verge to shut down site completely...Not allowing to download our own files is really annoying..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back