I cant download my own files in Filesonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been like this for just under 3 weeks now where have you been

No its different now, now you can't even download your own files. (even though they say you can)

I presume that they will kill the site completely around the 15th of march, enough time so that anyone who bought an account can't lodge a paypal claim.

I've opened a ticket but no luck

Friggen a-holes. I had a Lifetime account that I keep all my personal back ups. I never shared from this account.

PayPals response:

We Have Registered Your Dispute
Thank you for registering your complaint about this transaction. Unfortunately, this type of transaction is not eligible for PayPal dispute resolution. We encourage you to continue to work directly with your seller, as we have found that many misunderstandings reach amicable solutions through communication.

Guess I am screwed. Lost all of my personal files. I have tried tickets the last couple months and it is always the same response. We have disabled sharing. I never shared from this account, ever!

Last edited:
Three weeks ago they closed part of their servers and this resulted in some files disappeared in the file manager. Now they opened a few servers again but disabled downloading your own files. Any explanation for this weird action?

That's not dream. That's called Possibility.
They already have servers, infrastrucures, of course they don't want all for nothing.

Next time make useful comment or at least comment with possibility, not only silly comment.

Apparently, you don't understand sarcasm. :D

I think filesonic should be closed completely rather than advertising unlimited storage etc fake messages on their home page.

if they do not want us to download our files, why they don't just shutdown the site completely, really damn stupid filesonic

Last edited:
Please don't curse them. I think they are forced to disable everything due to increasing pressure from legal guys.

Sorry Hish & others for seeing filesonic in this state :'(

They always reply an FAQ page like this:
Hello,

Thank you for your email. Please read through each of our help topics below carefully.

******************************************************************************************************

Download problems:

Recently, they just changed it to:
Hello,

As your access to the site is still valid, including storage features, we can not issue a refund.

If you wish to cancel recurring payments, you may do so through the payment processor (Paypal, Segpay, Alertpay or CCBill) you initially used to pay for your premium account.

******* Paypal ****************
If you have paid through PayPal please login into your PayPal account, find your transaction ID, view the recurring details and you will be able to cancel through there. Alternatively, you can send us the latest transaction ID and we can cancel recurring charges for you.

They never read what you said.
I just asked the file download/delete issues and told them I don't need money.
But they still replied these useless information regarding money.

So don't waste your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back