HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jabsjabs - You can see last download date, and according to that you can know when your file is going to be deleted due to inactivity.

Hey guys!!

Money sent to everyone - PayPal and Webmoney!

Enjoy it!

And remember, if you are a HUGE uploader, contact us to get a special plan!

Good Luck to all :D

kwup.png

a lot of downloaders are complaining about your download accelerator as their security programs are falsely detecting it as "malicious".

since most of them already have download managers such as IDM, they dont actually need it.

would you please uncheck this box by default? users who want this can easily check the box before creating their download link.

i guess this is the best way to decrease users dissatisfaction.

Hey guys!! Money sent to everyone - PayPal and Webmoney! Enjoy it!

I am still waiting for the payment. Requested withdraw on 26th October but still pending :facepalm:

Would you please look into the issue?

my username is : GreenDot

xzgj.png

Last edited:
We will look into that asap, and needed updates will be made.

About payment, as stated in the payout page and by us multiple times before, you have to request your payout at least 7 days before the payout cycle in order to get paid.

But don't worry, the next payout is just around the corner, at the end of next week!

Good luck!

Also, remember - If you are a HUGE uploader, contact us to get 1 time special offer plan to get you started, please attach stats if possible to the PM to get your super plan faster.

kwup.png

a lot of downloaders are complaining about your download accelerator as their security programs are falsely detecting it as "malicious".

since most of them already have download managers such as IDM, they dont actually need it.

would you please uncheck this box by default? users who want this can easily check the box before creating their download link.

Hey guys!! Money sent to everyone - PayPal and Webmoney! Enjoy it!

I am still waiting for the payment. Requested withdraw on 26th October but still pending :facepalm:

Would you please look into the issue?

my username is : GreenDot

xzgj.png

I see that if someone else gets your hugefiles account, they can change email easyli,no email confirmation at all, you must to fix this please
also is there the option to public link entire folders??¡??

After 10days of uploading,here is my short review about hugefiles:
-the PPD rates are extremly low,and you can not chose PPS plan (according to this topic hugefiles have PPS and Mixed Plan - which is not true)
-i have uploaded 500 files on 2013-11-02 ,today is 2013-11-10 and i have 183 files in my account.I even didnt published 90% of the deleted files.
-files are stored 1 week for free users

I never seen such a unprofessional filehost.

@xtremex[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] - We will look into that.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]In anyway, in case you get your password and username compromised, you can contact us, but once you should be more careful about your credentials.

@
[/FONT]marhahajcs[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] - As you said yourself you didn't share 90% of the files, so what did you expect to happen ? [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Files that aren't being downloaded get deleted, about the PPS / Mixed plan and more - we don't allow it, as it's not enabled as it was before.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]About PPD rates, in order to get the best PPD rates you need to generate substantive amount of downloads, once you do that you can earn much more the the regular table rates, but you need to generate actual downloads for that.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Good luck!![/FONT]

Also, remember - If you are a HUGE uploader, contact us to get 1 time special offer plan to get you started, please attach stats if possible to the PM to get your super plan faster.

@xtremex - We will look into that.
In anyway, in case you get your password and username compromised, you can contact us, but once you should be more careful about your credentials.

@
marhahajcs - As you said yourself you didn't share 90% of the files, so what did you expect to happen ?
Files that aren't being downloaded get deleted, about the PPS / Mixed plan and more - we don't allow it, as it's not enabled as it was before.
About PPD rates, in order to get the best PPD rates you need to generate substantive amount of downloads, once you do that you can earn much more the the regular table rates, but you need to generate actual downloads for that.

Good luck!!

are you kidding with me?
Who the f.ck want to work with a filehost,which keep your files online 1 week.pffff

Lets go and update the first post of this topic.
-we have no PPS and MIXed plan only a extremly low PPD plan
-we delete your files after 1 week,without any notice!

done this before everyone starting to think,you are a liar.

Last edited:
Hey Guys!!

Payments has been sent to PayPal and Webmoney!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!! :D: D

I'm enjoying Huge service, I finally made it over 100,000 , in 18 days . Could you please up grade me to "Gold"
User:: alwaysfun

I am so happy to see huge get a hold where i post at
Thanks

'Greendot' said -

kwup.png

Thanks for fixing this !! This shows you LISTEN to your Users, something not all hosts do, at all. Recent up and download speeds have been great, my followers love it. Thanks again for the wonderful service and support you offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back