HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge Files, I started up a paid premium account 10/26/13 and made duplicate copies of my uploads to see when files actually get deleted without any downloads. Who over at Huge files is counting to 30? Because they are not doing a very good job at all. Example: I created duplicate files on these exact days of November 1st, Nov 2nd, and Nov 3rd with no downloads. I checked my file manager 11/28 and they are gone. IS my math off? These are less than 30 days? And why? I wanted to give Huge files a second chance but if you can not hold up to your file retention of 30 days for a premium account then what good are you to me? or to anyone? EDIT: "by premium users will be kept for 18 days".This change since I signed up on 10/26?? Now Premium is only 18 days?? GOOD BYE EDIT 2, now your topic page still reads as follows: "files are being kept up to 30 days from last download."???? Are you going to update the accounts or post the actual information on your topic page?? Not happy customer here at all :(

Last edited:
Actually they keep online your files 1 week after the last download.Just refer to the post #1531.
This thread is all about misleading .I don't understand why this thread is not moderated yet...

@ballwin - Files are kept for premium users for 30 days, we would like to check your case. Please contact us using the help desk on site.
Thank you!

@marhahajcs - they are kept for 7 days for registered users only, 4 days for guests and 30 for premium users.

@saltox - Once you reach the amount of downloads as stated in our get paid page, we would be happy to upgrade your account.

@ps2gameman - If you manage to generate enough downloads for your account to be upgraded to premium you will get 30 days of retention.

@new_skull - There was a delay due to the weekend, sorry for the trouble, everyone will get paid soon!!

P.S
If you are a HUGE uploader and looking to make big $$$ , contact us to get a special promotion plan which we offer

Thanks and good luck to all! :D

@Hugefiles

suggestion to keep files atleast 90days since last download is better and much better than 30days if you change it it's a Xmas Gift..:)

Wow I am on a fail streak with these upstart file hosts today..

Just signed up for an account (didn't even need to verify email) and tried to do an FTP upload, which was a FAIL.

Moving on to another file host, hopefully the next one I try won't be a broken file host like this one is...

You're just posting about ftp not working (you did the same on kingfiles topic). Have you ever thought it could be your bad if you can't upload to any ftp?

Hey guys,

We are adding more servers, so from time to time there is a short downtime of 10 min, but it only to imporve our service.
Till the end of the month you will feel the amazing new browsing speeds which accompanies the upload and download speeds!

Good luck to all :D

P.S - HUGE uploader ? Have traffic from Tier 1 countries ? Talk to us, we will have a special proposition for you.

Payments has been sent to all users!

The payments are sent twice a month, they are being checked to prevent fraud and then sent to the users!

Enjoy! :D

P.S - HUGE uploader ? Have traffic from Tier 1 countries ? Talk to us, we will have a special proposition for you.

downloaders are complaining of downloading a flv player by default with every hugefiles link & flagging it as a malware :facepalm: i understand it generates essential revenue for your site but by making it a default option is sending wrong signals to the users of HugeFiles. Would you be kind enough to uncheck the box Download flv player: ....like this:

1pp9.png

from my experience of filesharing for the last 5 years or so, people will happily accept loads of ads, even annoying popups as long as the service is FREE but only a few would bother accidentally downloading a suspicious program which actually they don't intend to download. as much as i love HugeFiles for your amazing service, honestly i don't want people blaming me for spreading malware doesn't matter whether its true or not. so please don't make users download it as default but rather give them a choice so that only those who wants it can tick the box & download. i know you are gonna lose some revenue in the process but trust me it will do you good in the long run. hope you will consider my request. thank you!

Last edited:
i am awaiting my first payment. i havent been very active lately as i am making sure the host pays. i will post on here whether or not i get paid.
(hopefully! i have spent tons of hours to earn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back