HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ecrivain - You are now a SILVER MEMBER and your got you FREE CASH!!
Good luck and enjoy our service!

@
ps2gameman - We have no known issues, and speeds are very fast as we see them, PM us for more direct support.

Reminder of the giveaway plan:
HugeFiles.net Christmas special giveaway for WJ users only:

1. If you are new to HugeFiles.net let us know about it - we will be giving you aFREE SILVER MEMBERSHIP to get you started!
(
If you registered in the past, but never reached the payout minimum you are entitled for this promotion as well)

2. If you just opened your account - UNTIL the 31/12/2013 You are getting5$ FREE!!! NO strings attached!

3. If you refer a user that reaches payout minimum you will get 10$ FREE!!!Per user referred, once they get paid, you get paid - and ofcourse you will be getting 5% of whatever they make for life.

Spread the Holiday spirit! Share this with everyone... We are here to make it aHappy Holiday! :)

stop lieing hugefiles your s02 server is slow as hell

syncwebhost said:
Sorry admin of file host shud answer this ...
But as per my experience the speeed daam gud to me

And the Hugefiles rep told you they are having good speeds too so why don't you contact them directly like they suggested instead of making accusations?

i rest my case here is screenshoot downloading from hugefiles on there s02 server not so big now

Untitled.jpg

finally im back hugefiles give me some cash nd silver or gold plz :P :P

my user:drubei

and plz tell me how to download rar file rar file not downloading

Last edited:
Guys be careful with Hugefiles! This topic is a misleading heaven,but so strange that no one from wj staff taking action here.
As i told you few times Hugefiles lying about the file storage time. Some of the big boards already warned their users about this problem.

**please be aware that Hugefiles has changed their retention periods: files are now kept for only 7 days after the last download for free accounts, and for only 18 days for premium accounts. You may have to re-upload those files frequently if you use Hugefiles.

This is a very important thing,which is not mentioned in their first post.I have already posted about this,but hugefiles didnt edited his first post.What is it,if it's not a misleading?
and why wj staff giving him a chance, to mislead wj members.idk....

@Warezfan - You are now a SILVER MEMBER!! Good luck! :)

@rocker - You are now a SILVER MEMBER!! Good luck! :)

@marhahajcs - Maybe some confusion , but here are the right details:
4 days for guests
7 days for registered users
30 days for premium members = silver / gold / platinum members!

1. If you are new to HugeFiles.net let us know about it - we will be giving you aFREE SILVER MEMBERSHIP to get you started!
(
If you registered in the past, but never reached the payout minimum you are entitled for this promotion as well)

2. If you just opened your account - UNTIL the 31/12/2013 You are getting5$ FREE!!! NO strings attached!

3. If you refer a user that reaches payout minimum you will get 10$ FREE!!!Per user referred, once they get paid, you get paid - and ofcourse you will be getting 5% of whatever they make for life.

Spread the Holiday spirit! Share this with everyone... We are here to make it aHappy Holiday! :)

@Warezfan - You are now a SILVER MEMBER!! Good luck! :)

@rocker - You are now a SILVER MEMBER!! Good luck! :)

@marhahajcs - Maybe some confusion , but here are the right details:
4 days for guests
7 days for registered users
30 days for premium members = silver / gold / platinum members!

(

would love to be silver!
username otrkey

thanks

@otrkey - You are now a Silver member!
Good luck!! :) :)

(

Admin please help me to insert my Paypal id in payment option. as am unable to get unlock link to my id. as i have enable the security lock..
my username : dhavalsankhala

@syncwebhost - You have been PM'd with a solution.
Good luck! :)

(

@desert guy - You are now a silver member! Good luck! :) FREE 5$ Sent!

@
Throwbacks - Your membership got extended !

(

i would like to work with PPS,where can i set from ppd to pps?thx,
and i joined know,pls give me free silver status and 5$ free.thx
username: painkillerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back