HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
@phobia2381 - you can find it by going into each file and copyin the code in the bottom of the page.

Thanks and good luck!

It just says I need to update my mediaplayer then just gives me a popup, It doesn't show a code at the bottom of a page.. The blue highlighted, "Update now", you can't even click on, over to the right of it you can.
No thank you, I don't wanna have to jump through hoops to get codes, neither do I want people watching my streaming to do the same thing.. Thanks Anyways

@CkWeb - You are now a Silver member!

@darkmandido - You are now a Silver member!

@by_rusty - we don't see any issue, please provide with exact info over PM so we can resolve this.

Thanks and good luck to all :D

@MediaStar - You are now a Silver member, but keep in mind that in order to get extended the next time - you will have to make the needed requirements of a Silver member, as you can find them here: http://hugefiles.net/pages/paid-upload.html

@kus - You are now a Silver member!

Good luck to! :D

Take your silver membership today, there aren't many left to giveaway!

@KinGRippeR - Your membership got extended!

What do you say about our crazy fast new speeds ??? We've completed an upgraded - do you feel the difference when you use our service ?

If you are for some reason not our membership yet - this is the time to join! get you FREE Silver membership now!!
Remember what we said - it's a limited time offer, and you should hurry up....

Good luck to all!!

Thanks HugeFiles for upgrading :sun: Speeds are amazing :friends::dan::dan:

Just one question?
Can you also add embedded codes to the uploads like 180upload does?
<IFRAME SRC="http://180upload.com/embed-w96ganpa2nwx-640x360.html" FRAMEBORDER=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO WIDTH=640 HEIGHT=380></IFRAME>

So people also can watch on other sites

Thanks in advance :friends:

@Soapalien - We are very glad to hear you love our new and improved speeds! :D We worked hard to get there.
About the embed option - We have it, once you go to the file link, you can see it at the bottom of the page, but it will only appear for file types which are possible to embed: AVI / MKV / MP4 / FLV / MP3

If you have any more question, feel free to contact us using our website direct contact or PM'ing us for more exact information.

Good luck to all! :D Enjoy the incredible new speeds.

Thanks Hugefiles :friends:

Found it, and it workes great :dan::dan:

@Hugefiles Can you give me a SilverAcount again?
I'm downgrated :(

Maybe something to consider? That Uploaders always have a Silver Account?

Thanks In Advance :)

Thanks Hugefiles :friends:

Found it, and it workes great :dan::dan:

@Hugefiles Can you give me a SilverAcount again?
I'm downgrated :(

Maybe something to consider? That Uploaders always have a Silver Account?

Thanks In Advance :)

And Sorry HugeFiles for being a pain in the arse :(

Is there a way to to connect embedded videos into facebook or twitter?

I have many followers but they seem to have problems with other sites

Last edited:
@soapalien - You are now Silver member!
You can share you files via Facebook / twitter - by clicking on the "share" button located on each file's page, at the bottom.
Happy to assist at all time.

Good luck to all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back