Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFTOPIC - Ah bitch, that is crap man, no worries though, have you got anyone on your new one from USAW? I have got Mirks' msn, just want the others now lol

By the way, that site link you gave me, it's a good site man, cheers for the link, and do you ever go online there? Good site.

Nope no one, don't really use it so never really readded anyone, not that i could remember their addys to do so lol.

I have started to again now, been a while but but got some old faces there so i enjoy it :)

Got dr.proxicon on facebook though lol, not sure where he and some of the others go. Should be our mission to track them all down! :))

lol Let's do some MI5 shiznizz hehe

I am sure if we tried we could find them all again, Mav, brudu, Doc, Mirk, Grant, etc etc lol

Always wanted to do some MI5'ing lol, well once usawarez is back up we'll already find half the list again so it should'nt be too hard :p

You have to choose the hardest way of doing things dont you lol, you find some and i'll stumble upon the rest then ;)

ur kidding me ???
i mean r u kidding me

oh comon jay close this thread ... lite do something man

Edit : u added her into ur respected members list ???

wtf is going on on wj .... everything was fine then u girls just attacked WJ from

no where

damn this is getting worse and worse !!!

First of all, i have known Danny since April last year and i was moderator on his site which may explain the respect list thing.

Secondly... 'everything was fine untill you girls attacked wj from nowhere' ...i find that VERY offensive. I am a member just the same as YOU darling so i suggest you stop saying that now this site isn't any good because me (amongst other women), purely for the fact i don't have a penis, has been a member for little over 24 hours. Do you know what? I think everything was most likely fine untill clowns like YOU showed up. <_<

lol I agree with rko, to an extent, but to say about girls are ruining the site, is total BS.

What he says about the reaction of some members when a girl announces herself on here, is correct. The only reason I had a long conversation with Vix is that I have known her for quite a while. Other than that any other females on here are treated the same as I would treat any man. You have got to see past the sex of a person, and see the fact that everyone is the same; some minus a penis :P

As for the reason Vix is in my respected list, well Vix has already explained that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back